Author Topic: Fred Phelps is apparently near death  (Read 22448 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Fred Phelps is apparently near death
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 03:48:02 pm »
Y'know, maybe this Drain guy is saying that people who are saying Fred Phelps is near death are misinformed because Phelps has already died.

And...how would Drain know about this unless---
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 08:23:31 pm »
Second post because relevance, that's why:

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-03-17/elders-excommunicate-phelps-after-power-struggle-call-kindness-within-church?hesnotgay

From the looks of it, Fred Phelps tried to become a voice of reason. Too little, too late. Shelley Phelps-Roper is also out of power, replaced by a council of elders. Pretty sad when a lunatic like Fred becomes the voice of reason in the whole thing. My theory is that right now they're doing spin control.

WOW! They even kicked out SHIRLEY! The two main head honchos of the hate cult kicked out! If Fred & Shirley aren't psychotically hateful enough, lord knows what these Elders are!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 08:59:07 pm »
Second post because relevance, that's why:

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-03-17/elders-excommunicate-phelps-after-power-struggle-call-kindness-within-church?hesnotgay

From the looks of it, Fred Phelps tried to become a voice of reason. Too little, too late. Shelley Phelps-Roper is also out of power, replaced by a council of elders. Pretty sad when a lunatic like Fred becomes the voice of reason in the whole thing. My theory is that right now they're doing spin control.

WOW! They even kicked out SHIRLEY! The two main head honchos of the hate cult kicked out! If Fred & Shirley aren't psychotically hateful enough, lord knows what these Elders are!

It could only get worse if they used black magic to ressurect hitler.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 09:40:28 pm »
They may have given themselves the kiss of death for their cult, if they don't know what they're doing. Right now, what I'm seeing is their attempt at spin control. What if Fred knows something the others don't?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
  • The fanciest little kitten
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2014, 05:45:31 am »
Wait did they kick Shirley out or just reduce her power?  I really find it odd that Shirley was even able to hold her own in a power struggle in that church at all, considering Paul's rather harsh words on the subject of women having an active role in the Church.
It's me, the little fancy kitten

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2014, 07:27:26 am »
Wait did they kick Shirley out or just reduce her power?  I really find it odd that Shirley was even able to hold her own in a power struggle in that church at all, considering Paul's rather harsh words on the subject of women having an active role in the Church.

Frums are never known for their consistency.

"Women are baby machines/maids/sex dolls & should have no power....except when they're U.S. Senators or State Governors or outspoken horse-faced blonde pundits in stilettos & small tight miniskirts or televangelists or Phyllis Schlafly or......"

I guess those guys kicked Fred & Shirley out because they really took Fred's anti-woman stance to heart and figured Fred was not really "elect" since he wanted to make an exception for his daughter.

The fact that Fred started the "church" and taught all they know (despite being 'proven invalid', thus negating everything) never occurred to these guys.....but the whole thing's a weird "Catch 22/Chicken & Egg" thing & frums are hypocrites by nature.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2014, 12:28:24 pm »
He's dead.

Ironbite-so we want to put the grandstand over his tombstone or a little bit behind so there's more room for the dancefloor?

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2014, 01:10:39 pm »

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2014, 01:31:50 pm »
He's dead.

Ironbite-so we want to put the grandstand over his tombstone or a little bit behind so there's more room for the dancefloor?
He's not even worth the effort.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2014, 01:46:19 pm »
Rest in...silence. Seriously, I hope this means after the initial hubbub of his passing dies down their excuse for a church fades away to irrelevancy where it belongs.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2014, 01:46:37 pm »
He's dead.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2014, 02:36:45 pm »
He's dead.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciX2meIkXI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciX2meIkXI</a>
Fixed.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2014, 02:51:56 pm »
Maybe the church will crawl up into it's own asshole and die.

One can only hope.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »
He's dead.

And it's official. Time for me to create a graphic of how many days he's in Hell.

Just kidding......but since I believe in an afterlife, I'd imagine it wouldn't be all that faboo for Freddy, here.

Not being a maniac, I believe a stay in Inferno is a temporary purgatorial thing for nasty folks. Eternal damnation is the most sicko doctrine ever!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 03:07:46 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2014, 03:22:48 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVpwBlebdM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVpwBlebdM</a>
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.