Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2072194 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3135 on: January 24, 2013, 04:10:09 am »
I shut my thumb in the car door the other day and it's still swollen and super painful and my mom keeps telling me my nail is going to fall off. On the bright side, half my nail is a really pretty blue color.

Always look on the bright side of life~

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Distind

« Reply #3136 on: January 24, 2013, 06:32:46 am »
OK, why the hell do MRA's make no sense when debating with each other? They don't make sense grammatically at all. I'm not talking about "HUR HUR I HATE DA WIMMINS", but they use a shit ton of big words and fancy sentences that have no point. Once you manage to decipher their arguments, they're complete shit. Then when another MRA responds, they also don't make sense. The responses are generally completely unrelated, yet the OP doesn't seem to notice and gives another unrelated response.
Am I the only one who's noticed this? I have yet to see an MRA site that isn't like this.
Same reason they wear fedoras, they think it makes them better than they really are.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3137 on: January 24, 2013, 10:31:15 am »
I love the winter, but holy FUCK is this a cold snap cold as hell!  We usually only get a couple days in a row this cold. Not like a week!

For the record- It's -4 with the wind chill.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3138 on: January 24, 2013, 10:43:18 am »
I love the winter, but holy FUCK is this a cold snap cold as hell!  We usually only get a couple days in a row this cold. Not like a week!

For the record- It's -4 with the wind chill.
Lucky bastard.

I'm sweating so much that my back sticks to the couch after ten minutes at the very most. Through my shirt.

Distind

« Reply #3139 on: January 24, 2013, 12:33:49 pm »
My meatball sub looks like the victim of a horrible accident. Every time I leave it to snag something else I need for lunch I expect to find a tiny homicide detective next to it's prone form outlined with tape.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #3140 on: January 24, 2013, 03:35:08 pm »
A coworker turned on the AC at work, it was fucking 58 inside and 14 outside. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THE AC ON?

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3141 on: January 25, 2013, 12:20:33 am »
Facebook seems to keep on recommending an anti-choice page. The sad thing is that I'm actually thinking about trolling them just for shits and giggles.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3142 on: January 25, 2013, 02:42:42 pm »
My whole family is sick. I have missed 4 days of work this week and my wife and daughter have been throwing up for a few days.

The worst part seems to be over now but I'm still feeling sick and have been near fainting half the day.

Also:

Since I had to get a paper for my sick days from the hospital I found out an interesting thing. If my wife is sick and our baby needs someone to look after her during the days we have to fire someone because I can't get days off for that.

This is because our baby is staying at home rather than day-care.

If she would spend her days at the day-care and my wife would normally be working then I COULD get days off when my wife is sick.

But since she is a "stay at home mom" then even if she would get too sick to be able to take care of the baby I won't get days off since she is the one taking care of the baby.

But if she was working the days (and therefore the baby would be at a day-care for much of the day) I would get the days off.

Except that in that case I would not probably need those days off (unless my work hours won't fit with the day-care schedule.)

But it gets better: When I pointed out that my wife is still a student (the only thing to do before she graduates is Masters thesis so she does not need to go to classes.) they said that some companies do not give days off for that since they consider it the same as staying home.

Because apparently going to school isn't mandatory. Or maybe they just assume that everyone can take their babies to school?

THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #3143 on: January 25, 2013, 02:57:31 pm »
People at work have a bad habit of dropping things that are really hard or annoying to clean up, especially on days when I'm the only maintenanceperson in. A few days (almost) in a row I had to clean up a huge vegetable oil spill, a paint spill, of all things, and about six or eight glass jars of pasta sauce. They didn't even tell me that one was a glass cleanup, they called me and said it was a "wet cleanup", so I had to go over to the spill with my mop and bucket, go back to the maintenance room, and get the stuff to clean up glass. The same thing happened again last night with pickles. Three or four jars of pickles. I was not amused.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3144 on: January 25, 2013, 03:52:18 pm »
I just got home and it's 55 degrees in here. So pleasant.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3145 on: January 25, 2013, 04:52:37 pm »
It's sooo bitter cold out, where I live.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3146 on: January 25, 2013, 05:30:53 pm »
One of my cats makes particularly stinky deposits in the litter box and doesn't bother to cover it up.   She knows she has me as a poop-covering slave.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #3147 on: January 25, 2013, 07:13:41 pm »
My sister-in-law's parenting style annoys the crap out of me.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #3148 on: January 25, 2013, 07:48:34 pm »
My crush isn't going to the dance tomorrow. Fuck.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3149 on: January 25, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »
My computer and Java don't seem to agree anymore.