Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2069645 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #8760 on: April 25, 2015, 03:14:57 am »
The Just Cause 2 mod that allows you to 100% the game is gone. As a completionist, this really grinds my gears.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8761 on: April 25, 2015, 04:18:29 am »
FUCK YOU ALONNE KNIGHTS WITH YOUR GREATBOWS!

FUCK YOU SMELTER DEMON WITH YOUR SPHERE OF DESTRUCTION!

...Haa, Dark Souls 2...

Oh, just wait for the joys that lie within the Shrine of Amana. Assuming you haven't been there already.

...SORCERESSES OF AMANA...

I thought the Alonne knights with their curse-ie Dark Sword things and great bows and fast running were annoying.

I was not prepared for the wonders of the Shrine of Amana. AND SCREW YOU GIANT FROG CORPSE HEAD MONSTER!

Also; WHATTHEFUCK! The Shaded Woods...what the hell is going on? Why are there invisible enemies? And what the hell are these lion warriors and OH FUCK ITS THEM!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #8762 on: April 25, 2015, 09:42:31 am »
FUCK YOU ALONNE KNIGHTS WITH YOUR GREATBOWS!

FUCK YOU SMELTER DEMON WITH YOUR SPHERE OF DESTRUCTION!

...Haa, Dark Souls 2...

Oh, just wait for the joys that lie within the Shrine of Amana. Assuming you haven't been there already.

...SORCERESSES OF AMANA...

I thought the Alonne knights with their curse-ie Dark Sword things and great bows and fast running were annoying.

I was not prepared for the wonders of the Shrine of Amana. AND SCREW YOU GIANT FROG CORPSE HEAD MONSTER!

Also; WHATTHEFUCK! The Shaded Woods...what the hell is going on? Why are there invisible enemies? And what the hell are these lion warriors and OH FUCK ITS THEM!

Feels good to be Hexer master race when Demon of Song came up, made the fight e-z p-z mode. Same with the Looking Glass Knight.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #8763 on: April 25, 2015, 11:16:14 am »
When is this cold snap going to end?

Right?! I have a whole garden full of plants I've grown from seed ready to be planted sitting in my basement I can't plant yet! And this is seriously going to hurt the crop from by secret garden which is supposed to pay for Christmas.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8764 on: April 25, 2015, 08:50:32 pm »
Gas ran out in the middle of cooking lunch. Now I'm stuck with oily, half cooked chips. Honestly though, they're not nearly as bad as I thought they'd be.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #8765 on: April 25, 2015, 10:06:57 pm »
Virtualoptim makes me want to strangle him through the screen.

@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8766 on: April 26, 2015, 08:11:06 am »
My oldest kid spent yesterday (and the night) either asleep, throwing up or just sitting or lying down quietly. She is still kinda "meek" and out of it but hasn't thrown up after the night. Now the middle one threw up.

...And my wife is also feeling kinda sick and I'm not sure when I will get hit by this disease.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8767 on: April 26, 2015, 12:15:19 pm »
Violent shitheads comparing themselves to Anne Frank.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8768 on: April 26, 2015, 08:34:52 pm »
Wanna write more of my fanfic, but I feel too much like shit (cold-infected shit, that is, not emotional shit) to do much of anything except exist.  Doesn't fucking help that I've got summer classes and a thousand-mile trip to plan.  Someone, fuckin gimmie the knockout pills and wake me when its over.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #8769 on: April 26, 2015, 10:02:27 pm »
My tailbone aches something awful.

@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #8770 on: April 27, 2015, 12:45:36 am »
I know I've said this before, but I really hate the feeling when a site a like to go to gets a bunch of people saying incredibly wrong opinions.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8771 on: April 27, 2015, 01:47:20 am »
Wanna write more of my fanfic, but I feel too much like shit (cold-infected shit, that is, not emotional shit) to do much of anything except exist.  Doesn't fucking help that I've got summer classes and a thousand-mile trip to plan.  Someone, fuckin gimmie the knockout pills and wake me when its over.

The next chapter of my KH fanfic is almost done. I just have absolutely no idea how to close Chapter 4 out. I already got all the plot elements I planned on this chapter done, but I just need to put a bit more in.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #8772 on: April 27, 2015, 02:21:04 am »

The next chapter of my KH fanfic is almost done. I just have absolutely no idea how to close Chapter 4 out. I already got all the plot elements I planned on this chapter done, but I just need to put a bit more in.
"And then they fucked."

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8773 on: April 27, 2015, 02:56:19 am »

"And then they fucked."
"...And it was hot."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8774 on: April 27, 2015, 08:22:15 am »
Alas, I think FF.net has a thing against lemons, lol.  Thankfully, mine's a Dragon Ball Z fanfic, sooooooooo, very little citrus involved in the story at all.  Only one very indirect mention and maybe only one or two more in the story, since it doesn't quite fit the theme.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.