Author Topic: New York City tries slut shaming to stop teen pregnancy  (Read 7739 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: New York City tries slut shaming to stop teen pregnancy
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2013, 05:27:46 pm »
Since almost my entire school can be considered redneck with a handful of exception

This is putting it mildly, considering what we know about your student body.

Let me play you the song of my people... with fucking Tesla coils!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ovcwnBaOMI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ovcwnBaOMI</a>
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 08:06:04 am »
Yeah I think Mississippi is one of the highest teen birth rates.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 04:44:26 am »
Most of my school's sex ed revolved around what a period is and how a fetus devolops (but little about how it got there) with a little bit of STD education mixed in.

Same. I did go to a religious school, although at least they didn't try to bullshit us about the dangers of sex. They didn't bring it up in the sex ed class (since that was part of the wholly secular biology class), but the religious classes made it clear: we were expected to abstain from sex until marriage.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 05:08:49 am »
I don't remember sex ed. I don't even think I got anything other than videos on reproduction and puberty (starting in elementary school, at that). My Life Management teacher in my freshman year of high school probably talked about it if I remember correctly, but she was so boring that I couldn't tell you the lessons if I tried.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 06:11:05 am »
They passed around rubber fetus dolls, which I'm not sure how accurate they were...
The only difference was size, and some features like hair. The fetus that was 3 inches long pretty much looked like the newborn, but smaller. Idk if that's accurate, though I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

wrightway

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!