Author Topic: Hooters Bomb Threat  (Read 14617 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Hooters Bomb Threat
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2013, 12:11:44 am »
You're not exactly jumping up and yelling fire in a crowded Hooters, though, are you?

No, this person didn't jump up and yell fire in a crowded Hooters. He jumped up and announced he had a fucking bomb!

False, as you're aware.

<lt. Fred>I want to live in a country where you don't have the right to own a gun -- even for purposes of defending yourself, but you do have the right to yell fire in a theater as long as it is a joke.</lt. Fred>

Is there anything in America that you are not opposed to simply because it came from the U.S.? I swear you are as bad as the Republicans who are always blocking Obama because they can't admit he might be right once and a while.

Again, this is very convenient. Agrees with me= loves America. Disagrees with me= irrationally hates America. Very convenient.
I think the convenience is all on your end because it allows you to sidestep the accusation that you seem to irrationally hate the U.S.

You should note however that I really dislike quite a few things about the U.S. and in no way, shape, or form could be considered to be in the 'loves America' camp so your equation kind of falls apart there.

You, of course, have any evidence at all.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 12:16:18 am »
Fred, respond to all the points made towards you.  Don't cherry pick.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 12:17:12 am »
At what point does trolling cross the line into unacceptable? Because Fred is really getting on my nerves.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 09:32:40 am »
Looks like the biggest boob in that restaurant is not on the chest of one of the waitresses.

I spat out my drink, Spuki, damn you. :D

It was a joke that had to be made. Plus the whole row with Fred was derailing things. Darn trolls.

Fred is also a giant boob, don't answer him, people, I won't.

Now, we resume our regularly scheduled "Hooters guy is a boob" comments....
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:38:16 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2013, 09:58:04 am »
You're not exactly jumping up and yelling fire in a crowded Hooters, though, are you?

No, this person didn't jump up and yell fire in a crowded Hooters. He jumped up and announced he had a fucking bomb!

False, as you're aware.

<lt. Fred>I want to live in a country where you don't have the right to own a gun -- even for purposes of defending yourself, but you do have the right to yell fire in a theater as long as it is a joke.</lt. Fred>

Is there anything in America that you are not opposed to simply because it came from the U.S.? I swear you are as bad as the Republicans who are always blocking Obama because they can't admit he might be right once and a while.

Again, this is very convenient. Agrees with me= loves America. Disagrees with me= irrationally hates America. Very convenient.
I think the convenience is all on your end because it allows you to sidestep the accusation that you seem to irrationally hate the U.S.

You should note however that I really dislike quite a few things about the U.S. and in no way, shape, or form could be considered to be in the 'loves America' camp so your equation kind of falls apart there.

You, of course, have any evidence at all.

I will let your post history speak for itself and leave the forum to draw it's own conclusions about it because frankly I can't be arsed to bother going over your posts to pick out the highlights.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2013, 10:01:13 am »

False, as you're aware.

No, that is essentially what he did. He was in a restaurant, and he said he had a bomb on him. I really don't get why you think that's less wrong than if he yelled "fire!" But whatever.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 10:19:36 am »
I have never seen someone so adverse to dealing with a bomb threat seriously and it's really scaring me.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 10:45:18 am »
I have never seen someone so adverse to dealing with a bomb threat seriously and it's really scaring me.

Shane, it reminds me of the attitude some people have towards terrorism - one of "Stick your head in the sand because it'll never happen here".  Which is the worst possible attitude to take.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 05:56:04 pm »
It's as simple as this:

I disagree that all bomb 'threats'- real or not, credible or not- need to be treated exactly the same. We have brains. Zero tolerance policies lead to outright stupidity, as we've admitted in other threads. There are millions of these type of bomb 'threats' every day. It's too expensive to assume all those people are terrorists.

Maybe you catch one terrorist who makes an ill-advised apparently innocent joke at the wrong moment- I don't know that's it ever happened, but it's conceivable. But that comes at the cost of a police state.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2013, 06:12:44 pm »
It's as simple as this:

I disagree that all bomb 'threats'- real or not, credible or not- need to be treated exactly the same. We have brains. Zero tolerance policies lead to outright stupidity, as we've admitted in other threads. There are millions of these type of bomb 'threats' every day. It's too expensive to assume all those people are terrorists.

Maybe you catch one terrorist who makes an ill-advised apparently innocent joke at the wrong moment- I don't know that's it ever happened, but it's conceivable. But that comes at the cost of a police state.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:50 pm »
It's as simple as this:

Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2013, 06:37:08 pm »
It's as simple as this:

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2013, 08:00:12 pm »
At what point does trolling cross the line into unacceptable? Because Fred is really getting on my nerves.

Fred's not a troll. He has a different opinion and one that he isn't exactly defending well, but I think considering differing opinions to be trolling is a terrible definition of trolling.

Saturn500

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2013, 08:05:57 pm »
To get back on track, here are some tits:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2013, 08:17:29 pm »
To get back on track, here are some tits:

(click to show/hide)

Here are some more tits.

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.