Author Topic: Weirdest/Most Esoteric Conspiracy Theories  (Read 10151 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Weirdest/Most Esoteric Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 11:10:30 pm »
I've only read the first two books, sadly.  I need to get the rest.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 11:34:26 pm »
According to one guy, I am apparently "of Nephilim blood".

I actually told him that that's really freaking cool. He seemed confused why I thought being descended from giant half-angels was cool.

Even if its fake, its always fun when the conspiracy theorists claim you're some sort of creature.

I don't know what that means, but I once had someone tell me I was an "owl person" or had "owl energies" or whatnot.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 11:37:41 pm »
It sounds like they were trying to say that you were a night person.

Only with woojoo added in.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 11:40:30 pm »

Woman: "Do you have a connection with owls?"

Me: "Well, I enjoy seeing owls."

Woman: "I was just discussing this with my friends. We felt a sense of your strong owl-like energies and spiritual tendencies."

Um... thank you?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 12:08:49 am »
Then there was the guy who evidently played too much Persona 2, and who insisted I and my friend were "higher ups of the New World Order, come to silence me!"

I love that the conspiracy theorists stroke my ego by giving me the cool positions in their fictitious evil organizations...
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 02:52:58 am »
I'm setting the bar with New Chronology.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long while

Personally, anything written by Freud I find amusing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:00:15 am by Lt. Fred »
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 09:39:40 am »
Concerning the Illuminati, hearing from the "righties" about the attributes of that organization, I'd say....I WELCOME OUR NEW ILLUMINATI OVERLORDS!

I'm more convinced that the Illuminati are the "good guys". If there's any horrid NWO plot, it involves zillionare business folks like the Kochs or Murdoch. With those guys around, I actually hope there really is an Illuminati!

wrightway

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 09:40:40 am »
Then there was the guy who evidently played too much Persona 2, and who insisted I and my friend were "higher ups of the New World Order, come to silence me!"

I love that the conspiracy theorists stroke my ego by giving me the cool positions in their fictitious evil organizations...

Try having a birth mark that would have gotten you tossed in a river four centuries ago. It's basically a cross tipped on its side. A Christian told me it means I'm cursed. A pagan called it a "witch's mark" and said it's a blessing. I just think it's ugly.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 03:06:01 pm »
* Human-made earthquakes

I've only got this far in the thread right now, so if this has already been said, sorry.

Man made earthquakes aren't that far fetched. The first example being the massive earthquake bombs of WWII, like the tallboy. They didn't have the power of a real earthquake, but they did shake the ground pretty good in a small area.

The second example, which is more recent, is unintentional side-effects. Anyone remembers the big story of the notably strong earthquakes in Oklahoma a couple years back? The think is, Oklahoma almost never has an earthquake that can be felt in the slightest, much less one the could shake a picture off the wall. It was freaky as hell for all of us here, as most around here have never felt an earthquake. The days after people were wondering what could of caused suck an unusual event. Some experts apparently thought it might be linked to the fact that oil drilling is a big thing in Oklahoma. How big? There is a working oil pump on the front lawn of the state capital building. Someone proposed that the extraction of oil might have destabilized the ground or something, and some said it might be fracking in particular. I'm not a geologist, so I can't speak to just how much truth there might be in these ideas, but it's not at all unbelievable.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »
Man made earthquakes aren't that far fetched. The first example being the massive earthquake bombs of WWII, like the tallboy. They didn't have the power of a real earthquake, but they did shake the ground pretty good in a small area.

Of course, you may not have much trouble locating the source.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 05:52:26 pm »

Woman: "Do you have a connection with owls?"

Me: "Well, I enjoy seeing owls."

Woman: "I was just discussing this with my friends. We felt a sense of your strong owl-like energies and spiritual tendencies."

Um... thank you?

They've read too much Batman.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 06:29:05 pm »
I love the people who think Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston, etc. were premeditated attacks to restrict our (gun) rights, but were executed by someone incompetent enough to hire the same "actors" to play the "victims" in each event. Of course, these are the same people who trusted the expert analysis of 4chan to ID the Boston Bombers, so yeah...

Can someone explain why these people always seem to be libertarian?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:11 pm »
This is the only conspiracy theory I buy into:
The putative switch was planned all along to cover the change from sugar-sweetened Coke to much less expensive high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), a theory that was supposedly given credence by the apparently different taste of Coke Classic when it first hit the market (the U.S. sugar trade association took out a full-page ad lambasting Coke for using HFCS in all bottling of the old formula when it was reintroduced[41]).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Coke#Conspiracy_theories

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2013, 12:02:34 am »
I love the people who think Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston, etc. were premeditated attacks to restrict our (gun) rights, but were executed by someone incompetent enough to hire the same "actors" to play the "victims" in each event. Of course, these are the same people who trusted the expert analysis of 4chan to ID the Boston Bombers, so yeah...

Do I need not to mention how much I hate these people?

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2013, 11:56:35 am »
* Human-made earthquakes

I've only got this far in the thread right now, so if this has already been said, sorry.

The second example, which is more recent, is unintentional side-effects. Anyone remembers the big story of the notably strong earthquakes in Oklahoma a couple years back? The think is, Oklahoma almost never has an earthquake that can be felt in the slightest, much less one the could shake a picture off the wall. It was freaky as hell for all of us here, as most around here have never felt an earthquake. The days after people were wondering what could of caused suck an unusual event. Some experts apparently thought it might be linked to the fact that oil drilling is a big thing in Oklahoma. How big? There is a working oil pump on the front lawn of the state capital building. Someone proposed that the extraction of oil might have destabilized the ground or something, and some said it might be fracking in particular. I'm not a geologist, so I can't speak to just how much truth there might be in these ideas, but it's not at all unbelievable.

I said, before that I realized that it's not as far-fetched as I thought. I'll remove part of my original post concerning earthquakes.

Do I need not to mention how much I hate these people?

*UGH*! I LOATHE THEM....especially when they stalk, torment & harass the survivors & family of victims! I would just look upon them with bemusement if they kept it to themselves but when they push it in folks faces & harass survivors, I want to eviscerate them!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 12:02:40 pm by SpukiKitty »