Author Topic: Members of congress live on food stamps for a week  (Read 3384 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Members of congress live on food stamps for a week
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 02:56:57 am »
I have TWO women living with me. We're just not wasteful.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 08:15:41 am »
It also depends on the toilet paper. That cheap crap you see in public bathrooms requires you to use practically half a roll to have enough to wipe yourself. I know those rolls are usually bigger, but my sister buys that type and it's the same size as a standard roll you'd have at home. It's so not worth it.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 10:47:28 am »
I barely consider public bathroom TP to be toilet paper at all. It's like low quality parchment paper from your kitchen.

We buy quality rolls that can last for a week or two, and I use every last scrap of paper before tossing an almost empty roll.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 10:49:56 am »
Theres a "I dont have a square to spare" joke in here...its evasive but there.

I know it.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2013, 10:51:38 am »
Those bulk packages of cheap baby diaper change wipes are a money saver too. You only use em for numba two, and that saves a ton on TP. Not to plug brands, but Scott tissues and others that use a single ply very densely wound onto the roll last four times longer than the super soft, fluffy tissue. It's just your ass....is it really so precious that you need princess-and-the-pea quality TP? (pun intended)
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 10:56:43 am »
Not mine anyway.  My fam have used Scott for I don't know how long.  Does us just fine.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 01:56:46 pm »
For those asking, yeah, it's just me and my roomie.  Nobody else.  5 and a half days, minimum, a little over a week tops.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 03:28:35 pm »
While we're on the subject of toilet paper. Do you ever get that weird tracing paper toilet paper in public toilets?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 03:58:36 pm »
While we're on the subject of toilet paper. Do you ever get that weird tracing paper toilet paper in public toilets?

Yeah, I hate that. It should really be used for drying one's hands.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 04:01:11 pm »

Yeah, I hate that. It should really be used for drying one's hands.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Unfortunately, it's also theme park standard. It's one of the many reasons I only defecate in public restrooms when I have no choice to wait.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 05:04:43 pm »
Another worse thing are the bathrooms that have paper towels that are as absorbent as printer paper and feel about the same. The worst is when you have a bathroom with no paper towels, only the air blowers, and they're the shitty air blowers that don't do a damn thing. At least the turbo jet engine blowers that make a dent in your skin kind of dry your hands.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 06:22:04 pm »
Hi, guys! Off-Topic but the spammer's back & nobody's doing a thing to stop him. To anyone other than Distind (who's apparently at work or something) can stop this guy, I'd be most grateful. He's messing with this thread.

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=94962

The stupidity starts on Page 5. Stop him right now!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 06:49:30 pm »
Hi, guys! Off-Topic but the spammer's back & nobody's doing a thing to stop him. To anyone other than Distind (who's apparently at work or something) can stop this guy, I'd be most grateful. He's messing with this thread.

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=94962

The stupidity starts on Page 5. Stop him right now!

There's an entire subforum for FSTDT discussion.