Author Topic: Bundy vs BLM  (Read 11174 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Bundy vs BLM
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2014, 11:12:14 pm »
Holy shit, dude, chill.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2014, 12:52:59 am »
Sounds like a job for Flame and Burn. Or maybe just a one off outburst

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2014, 02:31:16 am »
Send the National Guard! I don't care about the backlash. They're harassing their fellow citizens now! We have no choice. You can't please everybody. It's "damned if you do, damned if you don't". SEND THE FREAKIN' MILITARY IN! These hicks will be out-numbered and outgunned & the futility of a minority of inbreds vs. one of the most over-funded military in the world might send a message!
But they're white!
Shut the fuck up, Lizard.  I'm sick and tired of all your self-righteous prattling about racism.  Is it a problem?  Yes.  But I seriously doubt these idiot's race has anything to do with the government's softness.  For example, I'm pretty sure the Branch Davidians were mostly white.
Totally, I'm sure if they had been Arabic there wouldn't be people screaming from rooftops about how they were terrorists, or how they were "Gangster thugs" if they were black. We just live in a nation of equality.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2014, 10:20:05 am »
UP, I guess you were having a tense day IRL? Lizard was just making a little one-off snark there, nothing "self righteous" about it.

Also, Waco was about the culmination of years worth of domestic violence and community intimidation troubles made by the Branch Davidians. Yes, the SWAT and ATF siege was handled very badly, but David Koresh ordered the fires started in several places other than where the tear gas rounds fired by the feds landed. It was a scorched earth policy in the extreme, in that Koresh wanted no one to survive to end up in the hands of the authorities, also being fully cognizant that this would make them martyrs and make the feds look like monsters. The intentional, strategic act of arson was determined by both witness testimony of the few surviving Davidians, and forensic site tests performed by both state level and federal level arson investigation experts.

If anything, the Branch Davidians were given miles of slack for years, and very possibly, pretty much most likely, because they were white. I don't think Texas local and state authorities would have tolerated an identically behaving cult, for years, if they were black or Hispanic or Middle Eastern.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2014, 11:20:08 am »
Let's discuss this somewhere else.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2014, 06:19:49 pm »
Well this is interesting

I'm against how drones are being used in the middle east and such, but this sure turned out to be useful even if they weren't being used in this case.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:32:25 pm by KZN02 »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2014, 07:08:45 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHitXxH-us" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHitXxH-us</a>

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2014, 01:13:02 am »

There is very good evidence to show that the Oathkeepers came here with an intention in mind and that was not to support the objectives, it was to coopt this entire thing and build membership at the very least...

At the very worst, it was provocateurism deliberately sent in here by the other side to drive a wedge into our cohesion. Which would mean that they work for the other side, and they're REALLY a bunch of motherfuckers.

I have no trouble believing the first paragraph. In fact I believe that this other group had a similar motive as well even if it wasn't their main objective. The second paragraph is just paranoia but I think it is good that they are as worried about other groups like them as they are about the goverment. It makes them less likely to start a rebellion (or at least it would be smaller in scale) even if they are still dangerous.

EDIT:
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/militiamen-and-oath-keepers-drew-weapons

These people are dangerous. Mostly to themselves and each others.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:17:08 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2014, 05:03:59 pm »
Something tells me if there's a shootout between them, someone is going to say false flag.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2014, 05:15:18 pm »
Something tells me if there's a shootout between them, someone is going to say false flag.
Don't you know? Every crime ever is a false flag, he'll not just crimes, any bad thing that has ever happened is a false flag.