Author Topic: Video Game Thread 2.0  (Read 1517893 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Reply #3360 on: September 15, 2013, 12:44:57 am »
Oh lordy look what i found

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share

Wow.

PC Gamer 서울특별시, KOREA, REPUBLIC OF

3 days ago
    Liked 45

You suck idiot Console Gamer ^^ I give a interest- Only pc the best of best Game Machine, Console suck graphic, suck sounds, and suck title price. If console idiot buy 10 title, PC gamer can 12 title and lot of sale. Yes, You Idiot! hahaha- Fuck You~ ㅗ^_^ㅗ

옛다 관심 병신 콘솔충새끼들아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 좆도없는 찌질이새끼들이 PC로 게임 내지말라고 좆지랄 떨고 자빠졌네 엿이나 쳐먹어라 PC게이머한테 애미애비 뒤졌냐 좆찐따 새끼들아 ㅉㅉㅉ

Well, at least it says that it's from Korea so there is an excuse for not being fluent in english... Maybe (s)he learned english language through videogames and internet, it sure looks like that.

People have been fearing/suggesting the death of PC games because of piracy for over a decade. Hasn't happened yet but I certainly would understand if they would make more games exclusive to consoles.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3361 on: September 15, 2013, 12:47:41 am »
Oh lordy look what i found

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share

They're already petitioning for a Day One patch to.....make the driving identical to GTA IV.

The GTA fandom is horrible. It's just plain stupid most of the time.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3362 on: September 15, 2013, 12:55:38 am »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3363 on: September 15, 2013, 09:08:40 am »
I don't like griefing. I guess it's just that I've been bullied enough to know how it feels, so even in video games where no physical harm is done I have no respect for anyone who bullies others.

In fact I don't even understand how someone could enjoy tormenting others so throroughly. Seriously, so far I haven't been victimized by griefers much but they seemed to be using putting a lot of energy and time into just bullying others and I really can't comprehend how it could be so fun to them.

If its done to people who deserve it, I'll laugh along with the griefers.  However, I have been known to use griefer tactics AGAINST them...I was part of a guild in Ultima Online that hunted down player killers (aka: PKs or reds), killed them, stole their shit, and for good measure, chopped up their corpses and turned in their heads for whatever bounty it was worth.

There are few things as pants-shittingly terrifying in a game like that than the sight of a dozen people coming upon you out of nowhere with everything from poisoned daggers to halberds to fucking sledgehammers.  Since most reds are mages, sledgehammers work especially well when killing them...concussions are bitches, lol.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3364 on: September 15, 2013, 01:37:33 pm »
I don't like griefing. I guess it's just that I've been bullied enough to know how it feels, so even in video games where no physical harm is done I have no respect for anyone who bullies others.

In fact I don't even understand how someone could enjoy tormenting others so throroughly. Seriously, so far I haven't been victimized by griefers much but they seemed to be using putting a lot of energy and time into just bullying others and I really can't comprehend how it could be so fun to them.

If its done to people who deserve it, I'll laugh along with the griefers.  However, I have been known to use griefer tactics AGAINST them...I was part of a guild in Ultima Online that hunted down player killers (aka: PKs or reds), killed them, stole their shit, and for good measure, chopped up their corpses and turned in their heads for whatever bounty it was worth.

There are few things as pants-shittingly terrifying in a game like that than the sight of a dozen people coming upon you out of nowhere with everything from poisoned daggers to halberds to fucking sledgehammers.  Since most reds are mages, sledgehammers work especially well when killing them...concussions are bitches, lol.

Oh man, I love PKKers.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3365 on: September 15, 2013, 02:14:57 pm »

3 days ago
    Liked 45

You suck idiot Console Gamer ^^ I give a interest- Only pc the best of best Game Machine, Console suck graphic, suck sounds, and suck title price. If console idiot buy 10 title, PC gamer can 12 title and lot of sale. Yes, You Idiot! hahaha- Fuck You~ ㅗ^_^ㅗ

옛다 관심 병신 콘솔충새끼들아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 좆도없는 찌질이새끼들이 PC로 게임 내지말라고 좆지랄 떨고 자빠졌네 엿이나 쳐먹어라 PC게이머한테 애미애비 뒤졌냐 좆찐따 새끼들아 ㅉㅉㅉ

Ignoring the bad English (which is because it's obviously not his first language), are most Koreans really that stupid?

But seriously, one thing I do know is that the Koreans and their obsession with PCs have been so undying. I'm one of those people who sometimes scroll through Hardcore Gaming 101 and one of the most interesting sections of the site was its (exhaustive) coverage of the history of gaming in South Korea and a lot of games they made were for either DOS or PC, or primitive formats like the Apple II and MSX. And yes, I'll actually go far to mentioning their love affair with Starcraft, a game that actually has just one console port (Nintendo 64, which is not easy to find) but otherwise the original PC version is the way to go.

Otherwise, I was just criticizing the juvenile nature of that person's post, which yes, I think American PC gamers had an influence on his English skills and his rotten behavior. But 45 likes? Seriously?

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3366 on: September 15, 2013, 05:46:16 pm »
with the exception of Japan its an East Asian thing
In China consoles were haraam until now

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3367 on: September 15, 2013, 05:49:23 pm »
So nobody's gonna be talkin' bout Pokemon?

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #3368 on: September 15, 2013, 06:38:55 pm »

3 days ago
    Liked 45

Google Translate gives the Korean text below as follows:
There you are, dear stupid console charging interest fuckers fucking blah blah blah blah blah without a PC game or not to geek chicks shaking Fuck fuck fuck fuck and eat beat Abby Amy PC gamers behind me did you break fuckers fucking hack ㅉ ㅉ ㅉ
*facepalm*

I did not too long ago.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3369 on: September 15, 2013, 09:16:59 pm »

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT POKEMON? THOSE GAMES ARE FOR KIDS AND THIS SITE CONSISTS OF GROWN ADULTS TALKING ABOUT STUFF FOR KIDS. THAT AND MY LITTLE PONY, WHICH IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SITE.

But seriously, the X and Y versions are going to feature character customization. Something which has become one of my favorite aspects of video games of today, even though it's just cosmetic stuff and nothing special to the rest of the game.

But that also means no Calem/Serena whatsoever. ;_;
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 09:18:41 pm by Alehksunos »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3370 on: September 16, 2013, 01:09:21 am »
no hijab though so far which is a shame :( (your in france so there are bound to be a large number of muslims

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3371 on: September 16, 2013, 01:15:36 am »
I'm just glad I can finally play as a dark skinned character.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3372 on: September 16, 2013, 03:07:13 am »
Let me tell you about playing a dark-skinned Shepard in Mass Effect.

The lighting turns you into the boogeyman.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3373 on: September 16, 2013, 10:58:53 pm »
I accidentally made an albino Shepard in the first Mass Effect. I'm keeping him because I've enjoyed the story so far.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3374 on: September 17, 2013, 12:36:10 am »
GTA V is now installing!
Still can't think of a signature a year later.