Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118185 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #405 on: December 20, 2013, 05:33:35 pm »
Still normal.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #406 on: December 20, 2013, 07:08:05 pm »
I miss having vivid erotic dreams.

I don't miss... well, TMI.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #407 on: December 20, 2013, 07:54:33 pm »

I hate erotic dreams, mine are always really disturbing and never about stuff that actually turns me on.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #408 on: December 20, 2013, 07:58:34 pm »

I hate erotic dreams, mine are always really disturbing and never about stuff that actually turns me on.

Could they really even be considered erotic dreams?

I mean I've had disturbing dreams, too.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

• The Beast
« Reply #409 on: December 20, 2013, 09:56:13 pm »

Could they really even be considered erotic dreams?

I mean I've had disturbing dreams, too.

Well, they are sexual dreams and when i'm in the dream I really enjoy whatever it is that's happening and then I wake up and think "Thank fuck that was just a dream."

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #410 on: December 22, 2013, 04:36:54 pm »

Hahaha, me too.

Oh yeah, remember that one dream that was posted here that was so squicky I had to hide it with a spoiler tag?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2014, 10:26:34 am »
Last night, I dreamed I caused a global economic crash because I started singing a sea shanty and every single person in the entire world just stopped whatever it was they were doing and joined in. The sudden halt in production the world over really didn't agree with the world economy.

The strangest part is that I haven't played Assassin's Creed IV in over a fortnight.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #412 on: January 11, 2014, 11:13:52 am »
Last night, I had a dream that I was a gladiator endorsing a brand of olive oil.  Before you ask, yes, gladiators really did product endorsements.  The twist being that this one took place in the modern day, and it was televised.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #413 on: January 11, 2014, 11:17:46 am »
I had a dream the other night, of which the only element that I remembered upon waking was that I had long, luxurious hair, down to my bottom.

I was both relieved and disappointed to find my usual shoulder-length locks that morning.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #414 on: January 16, 2014, 10:49:04 pm »
Last night, I had a bizarre dream about being in Hogwarts.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #415 on: January 24, 2014, 12:05:45 pm »
I had an extremely vivid nightmare where one of my "naked in public" dreams ended up with me getting a court order for public indecency.  When I woke up, my first thought was "Oh thank god that was a dream."

My dreams take themselves too seriously...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:09:29 pm by Magus Silveresti »

• The Beast
« Reply #416 on: January 24, 2014, 02:22:56 pm »
I had this dream last night where godzilla attacked and I was constantly trying to evade him.

Somehow I ended up in a massive warehouse where I kept knocking shelves over to trip him up, and I tipped over a massive bargain bin the size of a lorry filled with footballs and Godzilla just went skidding across the floor.

There was this also really weird bit where I was with a group of people and Godzilla was so close that we could see his big eye looking through a hole in the wall.

Because he was too close to run from I said "Everyone stand still, it can't see you if you don't move!"

Everyone stood still, but then I realised that the standing still thing was actually the advice from Jurassic Park for T-Rex's and not applicable to Godzilla, and I was like "Oh shit, I think i've made a terrible mistake and we should probably start running now."

But then I thought that Godzilla was sort of like a T-Rex, and maybe standing still would work, so I told everyone just to wait for a while to see if he left.

So, if Godzilla ever attacks in real life, don't take advice from me, because I will probably get you killed.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #417 on: January 24, 2014, 03:38:16 pm »
I had this dream last night where godzilla attacked and I was constantly trying to evade him.

Somehow I ended up in a massive warehouse where I kept knocking shelves over to trip him up, and I tipped over a massive bargain bin the size of a lorry filled with footballs and Godzilla just went skidding across the floor.

There was this also really weird bit where I was with a group of people and Godzilla was so close that we could see his big eye looking through a hole in the wall.

Because he was too close to run from I said "Everyone stand still, it can't see you if you don't move!"

Everyone stood still, but then I realised that the standing still thing was actually the advice from Jurassic Park for T-Rex's and not applicable to Godzilla, and I was like "Oh shit, I think i've made a terrible mistake and we should probably start running now."

But then I thought that Godzilla was sort of like a T-Rex, and maybe standing still would work, so I told everyone just to wait for a while to see if he left.

So, if Godzilla ever attacks in real life, don't take advice from me, because I will probably get you killed.

But for a detail or three, that is identical to a recurring nightmare I had as a school girl. It was a 200 foot tall T-rex, not Godzilla, and it always was able to track down  - me! :o - wherever I ran and hid with the other kids. So they would shove me out of the hiding place so I had to run off alone. I always woke up screaming before it could grab me.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #418 on: January 24, 2014, 03:46:06 pm »
Now that I'm past my nightmare a bit, I can reveal one additional detail I left out of the dream.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #419 on: January 26, 2014, 01:51:12 pm »
I dreamt that I was on an episode of Whose Line, only it was being filmed in a stadium with a football field and a track surrounding it. We started with a game similar to Party Quirks, and I was supposed to be George of the Jungle. I was having trouble doing any sound effects though, and my voice gave out towards the end. After that, I ran laps around the track with Ryan, Colin, and a third mystery man. He turned out to be FDR. Yeah. We had dollar bills stuffed in our pants to make the whole thing more entertaining, and I found several more lying on the track that I gave to Roosevelt. Eventually when we were finished running, Colin motorboated me to get the sweat off his face.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades