Community > Religion and Philosophy

Evolution Breakdown

(1/3) > >>

DharmicDalek:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/student-threatens-evolution-class_n_1372574.html

I will leave this for you people to enjoy.

Apparently to her, Evolution kills black people. Fun times.

davedan:
I think she mentioned Treyvonn Martin?

But I think she probably needs sedatives.

gyeonghwa:

--- Quote ---Evolution kills black people
--- End quote ---
So did creationism. In fact, I can dwell into many instances of creationists role in racism and genocide. Even today, we can see how creationism still cling on to 19th century racial imagery (the Creation Museum comes to mind).

And God as my keeper, I swear some college students are whacked.

DharmicDalek:

--- Quote from: gyeonghwa on March 22, 2012, 10:11:55 pm ---So did creationism. In fact, I can dwell into many instances of creationists role in racism and genocide. Even today, we can see how creationism still cling on to 19th century racial imagery (the Creation Museum comes to mind).

--- End quote ---

Just stating what she thought.

Where did you see this racial imagery in the Creation Museum? Do tell.

gyeonghwa:

--- Quote from: DharmicDalek on March 22, 2012, 10:26:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: gyeonghwa on March 22, 2012, 10:11:55 pm ---So did creationism. In fact, I can dwell into many instances of creationists role in racism and genocide. Even today, we can see how creationism still cling on to 19th century racial imagery (the Creation Museum comes to mind).

--- End quote ---

Just stating what she thought.

Where did you see this racial imagery in the Creation Museum? Do tell.

--- End quote ---

In one of the panels depicting the "destitution" of the modern world, they show - surprise surprise - black natives. More over, look at the skin tone of humans when they were in Paradise or when they are closer to god. I'll give you a guess. Then the big taker is a poster showing the curse son of Noah inhabiting Africa. Oh and then the poster of Caucasians, Negroid, Mongoloid which is completely obsolete in modern evolutionary science (which I can write a heck more about but yeah, not the place for that.)

I know depiction of race in actual science still needs work too but for a creationist to call evolutionists racist is like a kettle calling the pot black.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version