Author Topic: Worst company final 4  (Read 3401 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Worst company final 4
« on: March 31, 2012, 09:45:48 am »
http://consumerist.com/2012/03/a-round-of-applause-please-for-your-worst-company-in-america-2012-semifinalists.html
The EA and AT&T voting is sadly closed but whos worse walmart of Bank of America

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Worst company final 4
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 01:10:09 am »
Walmart can be dicktittish but Bank of America is truly run by Complete Monsters
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 07:33:44 am »
Walmart can be dicktittish but Bank of America is truly run by Complete Monsters
not sure since before wal mart there was small business in this country

Offline TenfoldMaquette

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 08:51:27 am »
The EA and AT&T voting is sadly closed but whos worse walmart of Bank of America

Wal-mart, but I'm biased. There's only so much unpunished nepotism, racism, trans-gender slurring, misogyny, theft, etc in an employer that I can excuse (specifically: NONE OF IT) before I have to wash my hands of a company. The best thing my facility could do now is catch fire.

BoA is still complete monsters tho.

Offline Servo

• Bishop
  • Wait... what?
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:52:49 am »
If I voted, then I would've gone with the two companies I've actually dealt or had experience with: EA and BoA.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 08:58:51 am »

Wal-mart, but I'm biased. There's only so much unpunished nepotism, racism, trans-gender slurring, misogyny, theft, etc in an employer that I can excuse (specifically: NONE OF IT) before I have to wash my hands of a company. The best thing my facility could do now is catch fire.

BoA is still complete monsters tho.
Okay tell me about the trns issue since my friend who is m to f wants to work there
As for EA and AT&T not delt with AT&T but EA is pure evil

Offline TenfoldMaquette

• Pope
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 09:24:41 pm »
Okay tell me about the trns issue since my friend who is m to f wants to work there

Most of the management in my facility regularly drop work-inappropriate (and I'd like to think "decent-human-being-inappropriate" too) slurs while on the clock. One of the sub-managers used to refer to drag-queens and trans-gender individuals as "tuckers" and "trannies" until he did it within my range of hearing. I brought it up to him and he shrugged it off, but I haven't heard a peep from him on the subject since. He does it again I'm putting a boot up his ass. :-(

On similarly bigoted lines, I once saw the fucking facility manager (of all people) bring an entire crowd of my fellow associates to raucous laughter regaling us all about how a "mentally challenged" individual in our facility got tricked by her immediate supervisor into talking about her recent breast exam in graphic detail while on the floor. She didn't realize what she was saying was inappropriate, but not only did her supervisor bait her into telling everyone but said supervisor then passed it on to everyone she saw; instead of shutting that shit down, the head boss did the same.

I've heard racist/classist stuff also, and also ageist, abelist, and hell...just about any form of common bigotry man is capable of, I've seen it from my fellow drones. I shut it down where I can, but like I said the management is pretty much in on it and the ethics/policy enforcement hotline is determined to not lift a finger if it can get away with it.

I really hate where I work sometimes...sometimes being all the time.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 09:27:19 pm »

Most of the management in my facility regularly drop work-inappropriate (and I'd like to think "decent-human-being-inappropriate" too) slurs while on the clock. One of the sub-managers used to refer to drag-queens and trans-gender individuals as "tuckers" and "trannies" until he did it within my range of hearing. I brought it up to him and he shrugged it off, but I haven't heard a peep from him on the subject since. He does it again I'm putting a boot up his ass. :-(

On similarly bigoted lines, I once saw the fucking facility manager (of all people) bring an entire crowd of my fellow associates to raucous laughter regaling us all about how a "mentally challenged" individual in our facility got tricked by her immediate supervisor into talking about her recent breast exam in graphic detail while on the floor. She didn't realize what she was saying was inappropriate, but not only did her supervisor bait her into telling everyone but said supervisor then passed it on to everyone she saw; instead of shutting that shit down, the head boss did the same.

I've heard racist/classist stuff also, and also ageist, abelist, and hell...just about any form of common bigotry man is capable of, I've seen it from my fellow drones. I shut it down where I can, but like I said the management is pretty much in on it and the ethics/policy enforcement hotline is determined to not lift a finger if it can get away with it.

I really hate where I work sometimes...sometimes being all the time.
Hug
sorry man
ugh better not let her work there it could be bad especially with NYS not having trans protections
Also EA won

Offline TenfoldMaquette

• Pope
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 09:40:45 pm »
ugh better not let her work there it could be bad especially with NYS not having trans protections

As much as I don't begrudge people taking whatever jobs they can scrape up in this economy, that'd probably be for the best. Wal-Mart has a history of doing things blatantly against the formal policy of non-discrimination and covering it up by making it impossible for issue-raisers to get access to the information they need to "prove" that some infraction took place. It could simply be that my facility is as corrupt as the day is long, but I highly doubt it. For her sake, if nothing else, if she can find other work I would strongly recommend it - they'll never hurt her (on-site anyway) but if they're like my facility they'll quietly make her life hell just for shits and giggles. :-/

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 12:02:14 am »
How are the 32 chosen?
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr