Community > The Lounge

The Bots of FSTDT

<< < (2/4) > >>

niam2023:
Do Skyfire, and have him respond to every topic.

davedan:
Fuck yes, in fact there should be 3 bot quotes on each topic.

niam2023:
Thus, we can restore the good old days of Skyfire saying something dumb, and Ironbite shouting at him.

RavynousHunter:

--- Quote from: ironbite on July 05, 2019, 12:26:29 pm ---me me me ME!

--- End quote ---

Ask, and you shall receive.

--- Quote from: ironbite ---No wonder Trump was able to pass a Constitutional amendment in Congress?

Calls Don Jr. the dumbest criminal ever and Mueller wouldn't charge him with a private citizen in it's private dealings?

......ok and that's why Trump is such a god damn stupid leader of the Orange Piss Pot.

None of them are resigning despite massive pressure to do with the people they're trying to make Obama a 1 term president.Ironbite-it's why they lost the House you moron.

I think it was gonna detail.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: fluffyDbringer on July 05, 2019, 01:13:08 pm ---if you can somehow pull my stuff from back when I was Even Then that'd be neat to see

--- End quote ---

I had to search your name and any posts containing "am," but the normal rules still applied.  Ten pages of posts, total of 150 posts (unless I can somehow tune the posts per page), and five random sentences after the model's been trained.  Here we go!

--- Quote from: Even Then ---It kinda reminds me of what I can only weakly connect with you on some of these.

The concept of romantically dating guys in general don't have any strong thoughts or feelings inside me like this. please just ignore this.

We wouldn't know because you guys are so loose.

If a game called End Roll.

They don't need to understand is that you're really just trying to kick my own taint.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dpareja on July 05, 2019, 05:29:27 pm ---I'd probably produce the most boring bot of everyone here.

--- End quote ---

We're just gonna have to see, won't we?

--- Quote from: dpareja ---FOX = Fatuous Offensive Xenophobes He didn't have to do something like create a single-payer health insurance system or a bad thing for his side of the upper echelons ripped each other apart during the referendum.

By the same thing, space.

In fact, Russian interference there.

Of course not, since abortion was that issue.

The last gasp of more or less progressive Democratic Party legislative proposals was the reason Democratic politicians and pundits should never have been said about Biden.

--- End quote ---

Skyfire and Ultie should be up next.  (Still can't do automated posts, alas.  Not only would it be a bitch to manage each user, but that might break a rule or ToS, somewhere.)

RavynousHunter:
Double post, but feck it.  I added new functionality!  I can now generate an entire batch of quotes from every model I've made!  BEHOLD, THE POWER OF PYTHON!

--- Quote from: chaos undivided ---Pretty much what the title says, this is worded made me laugh.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: chaos undivided ---If I aggravate you so cynical about my politics today, here goes.Economically, I'm a civic nationalist, and I judge organizations using different criteria.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: chaos undivided ---Until you do, I can only assume you're not a sheep.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: chaos undivided ---Y'know, since it started as an attempt to reunite the two sites.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: chaos undivided ---If I aggravate you so much and you're not just interpreting things I've said in a major American city.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: davedan ---What part of the most persistent recurring member of this iteration of the previous ones, all with the same name since it started and a member of our most persistent member, it would behoove you to dislocate your jaw.Anyway my comment to Radiation and not even from the mainpage. suck my salty balls cracker

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: davedan ---While you may have some violent quakers, violence is not likely to respond violently than feminists. suck my salty balls cracker

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: davedan ---. As for you, you slimy goatfucker, if you were. suck my salty balls cracker

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: davedan ---Look, I have to agree with them on this forum... suck my salty balls cracker

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: davedan ---I am an atheist I think it is very hard to get any ideas I recommend masturbating until your dick is sore and your fluffy Dick trying to get a rise out of this? suck my salty balls cracker

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dpareja ---In the 2016 election, the Senate because HER EMAILS.I wouldn't be so critical of Trump if he were intending to run again.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dpareja ---They've already said that the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was made for the maintenance, upkeep and use of a time winning their primary if they didn't.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dpareja ---Probably some Catholic traditionalists are also freaking out about it, like they claim to be the party of small government.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dpareja ---If you read what Hitler had to say about Slavs, it's pretty clear that the sky didn't fall.Right now, though, I'm wondering what's next: Coit, Brown or Griswold.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dpareja ---Yes, but you see, Hitler was a vocal critic of Trump and lost his former seat.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eiki-mun ---They've demonstrated this before and they're only about four feet tall.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eiki-mun ---Yeah!! Good god, now this is a Sikh religious symbol.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eiki-mun ---Eh, I have a culture.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eiki-mun ---Minor point before I go back into the ether; the accusations are in fact given government power and not clapping for your fat ass doesn't fit that definition in the end he was forced to cave.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eiki-mun ---Let's use this logic for a bus to get into a famous Twitter account, after all.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: even then ---And let's say that problematic implications in a game.Also, Your words.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: even then ---And I reiterate: no one's done anything wrong but me.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: even then ---Because apparently that's easier than dealing with the attitude that people dare consider Gun Murder Simulator 2016 iffy on a sociological context.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: even then ---And I came to you with all this toilet humour.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: even then ---You're not devil's advocating if you're arguing the same reasons/excuses other countries aren't taking in as much?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ironbite ---God I can't wait for the longest time now.Ironbite-hopefully the next Democratic President gets in.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ironbite ---I just want to know why the hell didn't he get a reward?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ironbite ---The Republicans will take any little thing and try and enforce this on any other place other then Austria.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ironbite ---You're arguing semantics, badly btw.Roof should've been treated like a freaking DC Supervillain.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ironbite ---For him, he has to deliver on his end come from.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ravynoushunter ---Feels boner, villain boner, and rage boner all in one.Seriously, though, fuck the gods of Eos, Somnus was ersatz Aerys Targaryen, and the accuracy steadily increase is just...catharsis.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ravynoushunter ---Magical shortbow with life/mana leech is a good man to insanity for their actions.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ravynoushunter ---It'd take a while to get all the north end of useless.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ravynoushunter ---If Trump is fat, then I have no policymaking or foreign relations experience.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ravynoushunter ---Keep a lookout for a few excerpts: Well, shit.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: vene ---Lithp, this is what the fuck is this coming from?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: vene ---Is it so hard to climb out of poverty and it has become harder and harder to move up.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: vene ---A woman is perfectly within her rights to start having sex give up autonomy to their body.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: vene ---These are not strictly necessary to survival*. A home under $70,000 is not a respected member of the same and led to the unverifiable, but clearly dangerous, nonsense.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: vene ---Your tax code completely ignores them and they must be housed, they must be housed, they must have supplies for education.

--- End quote ---

Also, I'll add this to the OP, but it is now on Gitlab!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version