Author Topic: Lady Checkmate wants you to know about the homosexual high school coach who...  (Read 1473 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
...was homosexual and abused his MALE students for years because he was a homosexual.

Seriously, could she have created a more sensationalist headline?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/horrifying_story_of_homosexual_high_school_coach_who_sexually_abused_male_students_for_years/

And the only comment on the story so far is her own:  "There is an alt-left movement set on legalizing child-rape. God will judge those who abuse children in that way. As Christians, we must expose their attempts to legalize child-rape and stand against it."

May have to post on my Disqus channel about this one.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
The only people I've heard who wanted to legalize child-rape are incels, and that's only some of them.  Some of them don't go that far.

Offline BobRumba

• God
If you would like to contribute, including the part where it's speculated that Lady Checkmate should not be allowed to run a Disqus channel, the discussion was started here:

https://disqus.com/home/channel/asthedykturns/discussion/channel-asthedykturns/lady_checkmate_is_promoting_the_lie_that_homosexuals_are_trying_to_legalize_child_rape/

Offline BobRumba

• God
She must have read my Disqus post, because she doubled down and posted this not-crazy-at-all little rant:

"It is those who proudly tell the lie that homosexuals that rape children aren't pedophiles that are to blame as well. It is as if, in their sick, twisted, demented minds, a homosexual raping a child of the same gender as them is not pedophilia, i.e., rape. Newsflash reprobates: an adult man raping a male child is NEVER CONSENSUAL...IT'S CHILD-RAPE by homosexual pedophiles. AND it's wrong. Their claim is ridiculous and insults the intelligence of anyone listening. They constantly excuse pedophilia and child rape by homosexuals. It's evil AND disgusting AND God is not mocked. Anyone (with sense and a heart) that googles the number of homosexual pedophiles (including supposedly "married homosexual" couples) that have raped children will discover the alt-left lies like rugs and has the audacity to defend their child-rapists. They share the blame. My concern is for the victims, the innocent children, not adult reprobate monsters that only view children as a means to an end (their perversion)."

"It is those who proudly tell the lie that homosexuals that rape children aren't pedophiles that are to blame as well."

Nobody is making that claim.  What they are claiming is that they aren't homosexuals.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
WTF is she talking about???  I've never once heard anyone say someone raping a child is NOT pedophilia, or NOT rape, for that matter.  (though, really, pedophilia is not rape, since pedophilia is just the state of being attracted to children...but that's not what she meant, I'm thinking)

And I just bet that if all the victims in this case were female, she wouldn't be spending as much time on this story, or maybe she wouldn't even have brought it up.  I suppose that just goes along with how that story on Christian News Network about MLB's "Pride Night" attracted WAY more comments than any other.  You know....I've heard some Christians say all sins are equal.  I guess maybe Lady Checkmate doesn't go along with that way of thinking, or if she does, she's a total hypocrite.

Offline BobRumba

• God
What she is is a total coward.  I can't tell you how much I'd like to take her on in an actual debate, but she won't post anywhere she can't be a censor.

Offline Rime

• Pope
  • Born too slow
Won't happen.  Like a lot of "good CHRISTians" who are just wishful narcissists, she wants a domain where she's unchallenged.  I don't mind a good discussion about religion, I remember some good times when BigChrisfilm used to spam the previous boards with apologetics thinking he was trying to shine a "light in the darkness" when really he was standing in front of the pigeonhole charging admission for us to see what he called Jesus.

And as long as people are trying to discuss with her she's doing two things, one good and one bad.  The bad thing is validating her viewpoint.  She sees any criticism as an attack on her beliefs and thinks that she's important because she has someone to "defeat" in the name of CHRIST. 

And the good thing?  How not to run a discussion forum.
And when we're done soul searching,
And we carry the weight and die for a cause.
Is misery made beautiful
Right before our eyes.

Mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?

Offline BobRumba

• God
She's at it again today.  "Thank God!" she says, because some Kansas governor who's allowing "Faith based adoption agencies" (do those even exist?) to not place children in LGBT homes.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/new_kansas_law_allows_faith_based_adoption_agencies_religious_liberty_to_keep_children_safe/