Community > Society and History

Chronicles of Stupidity in Society

(1/4) > >>

Nightangel8212:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you an article displaying an example of such stupidity, I wonder how these people know how to breathe...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/woman-wants-deer-crossing-signs-moved-deer-cross-133853876.html

This woman wants deer crossing signs moved away from high traffic areas... so the deer know they're not supposed to cross there. She somehow thinks that a deer will see a deer crossing sign, and interpret it as meaning "this is where you cross the road." Sadly, the woman is not the only one with this idea, as there is another individual who believes they should put signs up telling deer to look both ways before crossing the street!

Everyone, I don't know if I speak for everyone, but I for one am now very fearful of the future for humanity.

Has anyone else come across articles (not related to politics) that display such a degree of stupidity? Something that makes you tilt your head to one side and say "What... the... fuck?" If so, feel free to share them here!

Søren:
I love this article so much, I want to raise babies with it, and raise those little retard deer crossing article babies to full fedged dipshits

Distind:
Last time I heard this it was a blonde joke my grandfather was telling. Though he did imply it was based on something he'd actually heard.

niam2023:
Oh deer, she really is quite stupid.

She actually thought that was the function of those signs?

I worry sometimes. People can be so absurdly stupid...

SpaceProg:
This reminds me of a Bill Engvall "Here's Your Sign" joke...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version