Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 117556 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #345 on: September 26, 2013, 05:44:26 pm »
Dreamt of a black woman with a gaping vagina yelling "I LIKE THE SHIT IN MY VAGAYJAY TOJO""
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #346 on: September 26, 2013, 06:48:36 pm »
When I was in middle school/high school band, I played the clarinet. I still dream that I'm about to go onstage when I realize my reed is missing/all chewed up/cracked right down the middle.
That wasn't the dream I had last night, though. Last night I dreamt I was at my ex's new house, and I was making nervous small talk with her mom when she came down the stairs. We hugged for a while before she took me to her room, and I got upset because I realized I was dreaming. I woke up crying and stayed in bed until I got water dumped on my bare feet.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #347 on: September 27, 2013, 09:18:42 pm »
I had a dream i was in the world of minecraft..

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #348 on: September 27, 2013, 11:12:02 pm »
I had a dream that I was looking for the pet bird that escaped Hof :(
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Art Vandelay

« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2013, 08:31:04 am »
Last night I dreamed I was making a sandwich. Only instead of bread I was using hash browns and for filling I was using vanilla ice cream and sprinkles. The butter was unchanged, though, so at least something was normal.

Unfortunately, I woke up before I could eat it and now I'm very tempted to re-create it.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2013, 12:59:15 am »
So for some reason while I was asleep I class I dreamed I was in London circa  7 September 1940 (the day The Blitz started) and was basically sitting in some unknown cafe drinking a cup of tea then I hear air raid sirens and I look up and like a shit ton (Like a metric shit ton.) of Messerschmitt BF 110 filled the sky then I woke up cause one of my classmates threw a piece of paper at my head.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #351 on: October 01, 2013, 06:30:46 pm »
After I woke up (it was 6:23 AM), I typed all of this out on Notepad.

I not too long ago had one fucked-up dream.

Before the end of the dream, it was like some program on a television channel like Animal Planet (since its emphasis is on... animals) and it was counting two owners who eventually dealt with overwhelming breeding of their pets and their strange, strange solutions to get rid of them. One owner had pomeranians who were multiplying like rabbits and another as some guy who had a huge ass aquarium whose population of goldfish became so overwhelming. Later that goldfish man's house flooded in heavy rain and the fish like went all over the damn place. Later his house becomes so water logged that he slams the door open and lets go of his overwhelmingly overpopulated goldfish aquarium that became his own home. Cue panicking neighbors, all of them for some really strange reason cosplaying, like much of them were the X-Men, even one woman was the battle form of the titular character of Wonder Momo (a Japan-only release from Namco in the arcades later in the mid 1980's).

Then later I decided to go check out a horrendously disorganized set of bookshelves, all black. The selves had paperback books and even miniature synthesizers (I don't know why) which I then demoed. Then I check out a film (I don't know how I got there) which was in a documentary style, and about a girl later on in her life dying of some weird disease she had since childhood and her parents had been desperately looking for a cure, cue many baffled doctors. The girl had lots of fat on her, and one of her arms shows infection, all greenish-lumps. While waiting in a clinic, some woman mocks her sad state and then it becomes something like a bizarre art-film: The girl, almost mentally retarded [excuse me] though, and unable to speak, then glances at the woman in an angry manner and then it flashes to her sun-phobia due to her disease, those being distorted monochrome footage of sunrise, frequently sped up. And it gets even stranger (and more disturbing) when as the woman screams and and cries as she discovers she caught the disease, footage of Texas Senator Ted Cruz pop up time to time (I really, really don't know why, and context would do it no good) and still images of the woman's lifeless, nude body on the floor of the waiting room also popping up and switching images quickly in a slide show manner. And the clusterfuck just continued until I woke up disturbed by what I saw. And all of that scene was played to Cabaret Voltaire's Yashar.

I have really strange dreams, honestly. Thank god none of them are too real (if you've seen the film Inception, love it or hate it, you've seen why. And that movie was supposed to be a homage to really strange, and often really stupid, science fiction drama films of the 1990s).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:33:07 pm by Alehksunos »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #352 on: October 03, 2013, 02:16:19 am »
I just had a doozy. I dreamed my cousin was editing a music video or something like that for his church using a Christian version of Windows Movie Maker. It was called Jesus Maker. He then got pissed off at me because he knew I was silently judging him for his choice in video editing software.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #353 on: October 07, 2013, 02:32:12 am »
I had something of a nightmare last night. My ex-girlfriend was about to get married, but on the day of the wedding, her fiance died. It was pretty rough.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2013, 04:25:42 am »
I dreamt I and my siblings were given a disease that would kill us in 24 hours if it wasn't cured. We were all laying in my parents' bed, under the covers and overheating because we were feverish. My siblings slept through the whole dream. The attempted cure involved a cup of grayish whipped-cornstarch-and-water goo called milk, and I had to suck caterpillar-sized drops of it off a plate with a straw. It apparently worked, because next thing I know I'm downstairs in the kitchen having some kind of epiphany that boiled down to "I can do whatever I want". There was an attractive-ish teenage boy with me, and a sevenish boy who might have been my cousin or nephew or something. The teenager offered me $60 for my virginity, and I took it. The younger boy offered me $10, and when I asked what it was for he said he didn't know and took it back. Then the other guy and I wandered around my house (which was inexplicably right next to the ocean) and yard, looking for a place to fuck. My dad was putting in a second window well, and he was looking at us weird and going in and out of rooms he didn't need to be in. As the sun was setting, I tried to convince him to let us go for a swim (because apparently there was an underwater cave with a vent and when the tide was right there was a shelf of rock on one side and that's where we were going to fuck.) Before the matter could be decided one way or the other, I woke up with a deep-seated feeling of "go home subconscious you're completely wasted". Also, that was probably the only dream I've ever had that could be described as "technically" an erotic dream. (Even in my sex dreams, I can't have sex with human beings that are not me. I feel like such a loser.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:28:19 am by SmokingDodongo »
Long Live The Queen.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #355 on: October 09, 2013, 01:40:59 am »
I was just about to climb into a hot tub with four naked Twi'leks when my alarm went off and I had to get up and go to work.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #356 on: October 09, 2013, 10:07:42 am »
I dreamt that I was doing a quest in GTA. My boss Tony was upset about something, so I had to lie on a picnic blanket with him on the front lawn and make him feel better. How? By spooning and rubbing him, of course. While I was consoling him, I also had to protect him from all the bugs that were crawling around us. Eventually, he calmed down a bit, and the quest ended with me taking him to my house and putting him to bed.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #357 on: October 09, 2013, 11:41:27 am »
Dreamt I was in the middle of a really awesome WWE PPV.

Ironbite-think I may have even been participating as well.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #358 on: October 09, 2013, 01:57:36 pm »
I had a really disturbing dream the other night where my dad was tattooing slutty phrases onto my bum...

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #359 on: October 09, 2013, 02:06:28 pm »
I had another one of those creepy "all my teeth are being ripped out/are falling out" dreams. I hear they're common among people who've had dental surgery at a young age.
Long Live The Queen.