Author Topic: People’s vision of Hell proving that Christianity is true.  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
People’s vision of Hell proving that Christianity is true.
« on: August 01, 2018, 08:32:19 pm »
In this video, this guy talks about how he died of a drug overdose and went to hell before being revived. He talked about how in hell, he found a bible with blank pages and 3 years later a movie was made where there was a Bible with blank pages just like his experience. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GG2_VpQL65E

In the suggested videos, you see other people’s testimonies of dying and going to hell. If these people were non believers before dying, how come they had visions of hell?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: People’s vision of Hell proving that Christianity is true.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 10:12:37 pm »
Near-death experiences? That's all you've got?

Why is it that Christians see a Christian afterlife, Muslims see a Muslim afterlife, Hindus see a Hindu afterlife... if there was actually a true afterlife, you'd think everyone'd see the same one.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 07:23:53 am »

Why is it that Christians see a Christian afterlife, Muslims see a Muslim afterlife, Hindus see a Hindu afterlife... if there was actually a true afterlife, you'd think everyone'd see the same one.

There is science and psychology to explain people’s NDE’s, I know that. However, how come non believers had visions of Hell, if they didn’t believe in Hell? That indicates that their visions of Hell are real.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 07:27:40 am »

There is science and psychology to explain people’s NDE’s, I know that. However, how come non believers had visions of Hell, if they didn’t believe in Hell? That indicates that their visions of Hell are real.
Immersion in popular culture? Hollywood?

Because lets face facts, that's where we get most of our mythic archetypes these days!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 07:30:05 am »

Because lets face facts, that's where we get most of our mythic archetypes these days!

Hollywood does not promote Christianity and it’s beliefs in heaven and hell.

And how do you explain that the guy in the video found a Bible with blank pages in hell which showed up in a horror movie years later.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 07:37:03 am »

And how do you explain that the guy in the video found a Bible with blank pages in hell which showed up in a horror movie years later.
I can buy books with blank pages from my local office supplies store, spooky wooky.

Here's a short list of films with depictions of hell.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 08:45:02 am »

I can buy books with blank pages from my local office supplies store, spooky wooky.

Here's a short list of films with depictions of hell.

But you can’t find a Bible with blank pages, and it is odd that he saw one in his vision of Hell, and a movie contained a scene with that years later.

And even though hell is depicted in some Hollywood films, non believers don’t think that they are going to Hell, so why would they have visions of going to such a place?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 10:16:33 am »
Funny thing about a near-death experience.  I experienced one about 2 years ago.  Didn't see crap.  So this guy, and his experiences, are unique to him and him alone.

Ironbite-nice try.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 06:05:27 pm »
They're called 'props' Jacob. Lots of movies have them.

And your Earth shattering evidence is a lack of writing? Pages fucking start that way, paper isn't inked the moment it's pulped, you dumbass!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 07:10:22 pm »
They're called 'props' Jacob. Lots of movies have them.

And your Earth shattering evidence is a lack of writing? Pages fucking start that way, paper isn't inked the moment it's pulped, you dumbass!

But how did the movie have the exact same prop as the one in his NDE. And again, why would non believers have Hollywood visions of going hell in their NDEs if they don’t believe in hell?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 07:24:54 pm »
Because it's an idea that will spook little gawd fearing Christians like you and literally nobody else!

If two people come up with the same lame idea that's evidence of lameness, not the supernatural.