Author Topic: Rule talk  (Read 68974 times)

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Re: Rule talk
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 11:17:37 pm »
And I'll continue being a thrice-damned thorn in your side.

That's not justifying death threats.

Now if I wanted to justify the death threats against Nick Sandmann I'd say he's a whiny, vanilla skinned (such that I doubt he's ever seen the sun outside of when Mommy lets him out of the sex dungeon), pencil necked little piece of shit dorkwad extremist geek who ought to actually have his persecution complex validated one final time.

THAT is what I'd say if I wanted to justify violent wishes upon Nick Sandmann.

You on the other hand tried to equate Sandmann and David Hogg.

Because unlike you, I have consistent standards. I don't think either of them did anything worthy of death threats, and so I condemn any and all death threats both of them received.

Direct question again: do you condemn the death threats Sandmann got? The rules say you have to give some kind of response.

Direct question: What can you had most that you have dones the least?

The rules say you have to give some kind of response.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 11:27:09 pm »
And I'll continue being a thrice-damned thorn in your side.

That's not justifying death threats.

Now if I wanted to justify the death threats against Nick Sandmann I'd say he's a whiny, vanilla skinned (such that I doubt he's ever seen the sun outside of when Mommy lets him out of the sex dungeon), pencil necked little piece of shit dorkwad extremist geek who ought to actually have his persecution complex validated one final time.

THAT is what I'd say if I wanted to justify violent wishes upon Nick Sandmann.

You on the other hand tried to equate Sandmann and David Hogg.

Because unlike you, I have consistent standards. I don't think either of them did anything worthy of death threats, and so I condemn any and all death threats both of them received.

Direct question again: do you condemn the death threats Sandmann got? The rules say you have to give some kind of response.

Direct question: What can you had most that you have dones the least?

The rules say you have to give some kind of response.

Alright, here's my answer: wood. I haven't cut down any trees or done any woodworking, but I have plenty of wooden things.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline fluffyDbringer

• Neonate
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 02:07:39 am »
And that's another whatabout.

Figured as much.

You can run off and go lick a goat, CU.

I asked you a direct question.

>tries to whine about rules as a passive-aggressive jab
>doesn't even read the part where you don't actually have to answer the question, just acknowledge it
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:09:25 am by fluffyDbringer »
"However, intelligent people can see the same issues, evidence, and inferences, and reach different conclusions. That is the human experience."
- The Queen

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 02:32:13 am »
And that's another whatabout.

Figured as much.

You can run off and go lick a goat, CU.

I asked you a direct question.

>tries to whine about rules as a passive-aggressive jab
>doesn't even read the part where you don't actually have to answer the question, just acknowledge it

Except he never did. He just said something about a "whatabout" and told me to "lick a goat".

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 03:17:21 am »

Well, ain't I part of the community? Or am I just the forum outlaw?

You're an annoying guy who walked into our house, started complaining that the way we do things isn't up to his standards and won't go away. 

Direct question

Why do you want to post here? 

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 03:39:16 am »
Okay while I'm here I have another DIRECT QUESTION for Chaos:

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.  Children will be blessed for Killing Of Educated Adults Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous Days Same Earth Rotation. Practicing Evil ONEness - Upon Earth Of Quadrants. Evil Adult Crime VS Youth. Supports Lie Of Integration. 1 Educated Are Most Dumb. Not 1 Human Except Dead 1. Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self. 1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God. Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies. Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s. God Is Born Of A Mother – She Left Belly B. Signature. Every Priest Has Ma Sign But Lies To Honor Queers. Belly B. Proves 4 Corners. Your dirty lying teachers use only the midnight to midnight 1 day (ignoring 3 other days) Time to not foul (already wrong) bible time. Lie that corrupts earth you educated stupid fools.  Go Belly-Button Logic Works. When Do Teenagers Die? Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death. Father Son Image, Not Gods. Every Man Born Of Woman.  Belly-Button Is the SignatureOf Your Personal Creator - I Believe Her Name Mama. Pastor Told His Flock That God Created All Of Them - Truth Was That They All had Mama Made Belly Buttons, Church Was Full Of Liars.  Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. Einstein Was ONEist Brain.Try My Belly-Button Logic.No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know ?  Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave. YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS -FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,THEY ALREADY EXIST.4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION. 4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS. 4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS. TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS – THE ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE. LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN. SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED. EARTH HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAYTIME CUBE WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION. 4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1 DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL. IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION. CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

Rules say tou have to give an answer.  Lets hear it.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2019, 04:08:56 am »
....... another direct question.  Is Nick Sandmann a member of our board?

Ironbite-otherwise the fuck does that have to do with the rules of this place?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2019, 06:08:47 am »
I acknowledge the question in agreeing with ironbite that it does not fucking matter at all.

CU, you complain unendingly that we're not "nice leftists" that conform to your standards.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2019, 07:05:32 pm »

You're an annoying guy who walked into our house, started complaining that the way we do things isn't up to his standards and won't go away. 

That's a funny way of saying "a guy who's sick of being belittled and yelled at and wants to be treated more politely in accordance with the explicit 'don't be a dick' rule".

Direct question

Why do you want to post here?

I have my reasons. That's all you need to know.

Okay while I'm here I have another DIRECT QUESTION for Chaos:

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.  Children will be blessed for Killing Of Educated Adults Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous Days Same Earth Rotation. Practicing Evil ONEness - Upon Earth Of Quadrants. Evil Adult Crime VS Youth. Supports Lie Of Integration. 1 Educated Are Most Dumb. Not 1 Human Except Dead 1. Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self. 1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God. Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies. Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s. God Is Born Of A Mother – She Left Belly B. Signature. Every Priest Has Ma Sign But Lies To Honor Queers. Belly B. Proves 4 Corners. Your dirty lying teachers use only the midnight to midnight 1 day (ignoring 3 other days) Time to not foul (already wrong) bible time. Lie that corrupts earth you educated stupid fools.  Go Belly-Button Logic Works. When Do Teenagers Die? Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death. Father Son Image, Not Gods. Every Man Born Of Woman.  Belly-Button Is the SignatureOf Your Personal Creator - I Believe Her Name Mama. Pastor Told His Flock That God Created All Of Them - Truth Was That They All had Mama Made Belly Buttons, Church Was Full Of Liars.  Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. Einstein Was ONEist Brain.Try My Belly-Button Logic.No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know ?  Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave. YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS -FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,THEY ALREADY EXIST.4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION. 4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS. 4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS. TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS – THE ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE. LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN. SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED. EARTH HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAYTIME CUBE WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION. 4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1 DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL. IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION. CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

Rules say tou have to give an answer.  Lets hear it.

Here's my answer: Gene Ray was a fucking loon.

....... another direct question.  Is Nick Sandmann a member of our board?

Ironbite-otherwise the fuck does that have to do with the rules of this place?

He's not, AFAIK. I just wanted to show that niam has no right to pass judgment on me since he justifies death threats against a minor based on something he still insists happened despite all evidence to the contrary.

I acknowledge the question in agreeing with ironbite that it does not fucking matter at all.

CU, you complain unendingly that we're not "nice leftists" that conform to your standards.

If by "conform to [my] standards" you mean "follow your own board's rules and show me some fucking respect", then you're right, homie. IDGAF if you're leftists, what I care about is your treatment of me.

Quote from: Bobby Kennedy
What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2019, 07:33:07 pm »
Ahh got it.  So you're a center-right troll who I should disregard for all time just like all your other alts.

Ironbite-cleared that up.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2019, 09:10:55 pm »
Ahh got it.  So you're a center-right troll who I should disregard for all time just like all your other alts.

Ironbite-cleared that up.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2019, 09:18:42 pm »
And of course just like UP, you invariably resort to gifs.

So then, if you have your reasons, what are they? If you're hoping to convert us to the Cult of Both Sides, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

And no, I don't think anyone here will ever show you any degree of respect or courteous behavior. You don't deserve it.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2019, 09:50:09 pm »
I'd like to open this thread with a couple direct questions to the mods. What are the standards when it comes to enforcing the rules? Why are the standards the way they are?

The rules exist to facilitate the existence of a community. The standards in enforcement derive from that goal.

Are you? Not my place to decide, beyond banning you or not. Which I observably haven't done.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:51:45 pm by Sigmaleph »
Σא

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2019, 10:40:52 pm »
I'd like to open this thread with a couple direct questions to the mods. What are the standards when it comes to enforcing the rules? Why are the standards the way they are?

The rules exist to facilitate the existence of a community. The standards in enforcement derive from that goal.

Are you? Not my place to decide, beyond banning you or not. Which I observably haven't done.

How fair and even-keeled of you...
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2019, 11:07:10 pm »

I take it that means you're not going to intervene on my behalf, despite so many other users being dicks to me. Well, if you're not gonna punish people who break the rules, then they're not gonna be followed. This board is basically a high school that just lets bullying happen, with the difference that nobody's required to attend. No wonder it's basically a ghost town.

You say you want to facilitate the existence of a community. Well, if a community has problem members who can pick on others without any fear of consequences, how many people are gonna wanna be part of it? Especially a community that's entirely voluntary. There's nothing tying anybody down here. Nobody has to worry about the financial consequences of leaving. No one has any legal obligation to be here. So what do people do when they get attacked while the authorities just look the other way?

They leave. And I'm seriously considering doing just that. Because from my experience, there are two types of users on this board: people who've been attacking me in clear violation of the rules, and people who've just been standing around and letting them attack me. Some community.

Do you think I'm made of stone? Do you think this doesn't hurt me? Or do you think I'll just stay here forever hoping that something will change? Because I won't. I'm not that stubborn or crazy. And I'm sick of the mockery, of the hostility, of the passive-aggressiveness, of the blatant trolling and baiting, of all the bad behavior you ignore. There's only so much I can take.

You know, I've seen lots of board members talk shit about Kiwi Farms, but at least they're honest and upfront about what they are. This board, on the other hand, is pretty much /b/, except it pretends to have rules. Way I see it, there are two solutions to this hypocrisy: either you can enforce the rules evenly and consistently so even the biggest assholes on this board will have to respect them, or you can drop all pretenses of having rules so people aren't under any illusions that they'll be helped by the moderators.

Yeah, as you can probably tell, I'm really not happy. Maybe I'm being uncharitable to you, but I think someone had to say it. Might as well be me.