Author Topic: Pedophile protectors go bankrupt  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Pedophile protectors go bankrupt
« on: February 20, 2020, 01:00:51 am »
When my younger brother was about eight, he really wanted to be a cub scout.  I remember when he joined how excited he was about all the fun the group would have.

Within two weeks he told my parents he didn't want to go back.  One of the scout leaders kept making the boys in the group sit on his lap and other creepy shit that made him uncomfortable.  Broke my heart how sad he was to for something he'd been so happy about turn out so awful.

My parents were furious and complained but were just told the scout leader was a "really nice guy" and how dare they suggest something bad was happening, to the point of borderline harrassment I think.

So I won't deny I'm glad to hear that the boy scouts of america have gone bankrupt after getting hundreds of lawsuits for allowing the sexual abuse of over 12 000 boys.  It's mostly an effort to protect their financial assets but it still shows some progress.  I hope their efforts will fail and all those who choose to look the other way for pedos see their organizations fall as well.  Let it be a warning to the rest.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/boy-scouts-of-america-file-for-bankruptcy-due-to-sex-abuse-lawsuits-1.5466801
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:08:06 am by Skybison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Pedophile protectors go bankrupt
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 01:39:13 am »
Next up: Jehovah's Witnesses, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the Roman Catholic Church.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 01:46:20 am »
Funny how groups that hate the gays and the trans in order to protect the children seem to be cool with pedophiles.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 02:49:33 am »
They are concerned to avoid scarcity in the market