Author Topic: I'm out, guys.  (Read 7365 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: I'm out, guys.
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 07:41:20 am »
not gonna say much as i'm on my phone but I will say this.  ever since keiro came out of the blue to host the forums, we've had issues.  weather its the board being slow or just going away to the departure of some long time members, things have changed.  but the fact remains this move happened out of the blue and with no warning to people.  and that can color people's perceptions of things.  so yeah that's that.

ironbite-have more to say later

Distind

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 03:55:59 pm »
It's rather hard to say much more than 'something' is going to happen at the moment, but there's going to be some fairly significant changes to the forums soon.

When I came back I put a fairly simple set of expectations forward for our moderators, some of those expectations those have been violated, somethings I had never foreseen occurred as well. Prior to now I was able to easily judge the situation and do something about it accordingly, but right now there is no clean solution. I'm going to work with the moderation team to figure out what we should do with the forums, and once I have some options in hand I'll ask the communities opinions.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:03:11 pm by Distind »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 06:08:36 pm »
Thanks for the update, Distind.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Distind

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 06:33:17 pm »
Alright, so I have an option that I like better than proboards.

But as I said, community gets to toss their cents in:
http://forums.fstdt.net/fstdt-lounge/what-to-do-with-the-forums/

Like I said thought, not a huge amount of time.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »
Since the situation has been pretty much resolved and we have been transferred to a new server as well as Keiro's administrative privileges being stripped, not to mention that Distind and Kradorex have taken over as administrators, I am now going to lock this thread, however I will not move it to the Lox'd Box just yet.

If you have any further questions please go to the Welcome thread

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:23:08 pm by Radiation »
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman