Author Topic: Malkin with White Priders? (Anyone here a Photoshop expert?)  (Read 2048 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Malkin with White Priders? (Anyone here a Photoshop expert?)
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:32:55 am »
Yeah, I keep looking at it, but I just can't believe this is real...

Offline speshuled67

• Apprentice
Re: Malkin with White Priders? (Anyone here a Photoshop expert?)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 10:56:08 am »
that is real. its a couple years old, but it didnt get much traction because nothing EVER sticks to the right-wing, theyve got more excuses and counter attacks than real ideas.

malkin responds

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/02/17/nutroots-suddenly-hypersensitive-about-nazipresident-comparisons/
For eight years, we’ve heard “Bushitler” invoked endlessly.

“she skreed, missing the point entirely...”

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:59:20 am by speshuled67 »
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-Isaac Asimov

Offline Quasirodent

• Pope
  • You knew it in your heart all along.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:20:14 am »
I see the usual BS about comparing Obama to Hitler in that sign, but I don't see anything regarding white pride in this picture.  He's taking his photo with a woman who's obviously not white, for one thing.
Jesus had two dads and he turned out okay.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 11:37:41 am »
I see the usual BS about comparing Obama to Hitler in that sign, but I don't see anything regarding white pride in this picture.  He's taking his photo with a woman who's obviously not white, for one thing.

Racists tend to be okay with Asians for some reason. One main page quote included said something like, "we need to kick all these damn (insert racial slurs) out of America. But the Asian chicks can stay."
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 11:44:16 am »
*Chime*

It's the whole model minority thing. Many white folks consider Asians white enough for them. The sad part is that people like Malkin are satisfied with such a role of subordination.

OP: looks like a standard teabagger rally. Probably racists, but not White Nationalism.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

shykid

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 04:17:08 pm »
It's telling that they have to take photos of minorities there like it's some kind of one-in-a-blue-moon novelty. If racial diversity seriously existed in the Tea Party, you would notice it in regular pictures of them, rather than just when they purposely take pictures of a few stray Uncle Toms as "proof."

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »
The "Obama is Hitler" meme does not necessarily make one a white supremacist, but getting your picture taken with a Filipina woman doesn't mean you aren't one.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 06:34:38 pm »

Racists tend to be okay with Asians for some reason. One main page quote included said something like, "we need to kick all these damn (insert racial slurs) out of America. But the Asian chicks can stay."

Considering a lot of the racist stereotypes directed at Asian women (namely that they're incredibly slutty and prefer white, masculine men over Asian men), it just reaffirms their racism.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 07:17:20 pm »
The great granddaddy of all white supremazis, Hitler, declared the Japanese honorary whites.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 10:53:35 pm »
Yeah that's a real photo. It is very difficult to seamlessly apply someones face and figure out the lighting and  orientation of the sun glare on the face in Photoshop without it looking fake.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman