Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Saint John Bosco’s real vision of hell.

<< < (2/2)

chad sexington:
Oh god, we've got another one on here? :(

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Jacob sent me a PM on Reddit, well-many PMs. One insisting this dude is totally not him and doesn't have the same IP address. The rest were new chapters which he passionately pleaded I send to someone. I told him that I'm currently sitting on a beach drinking brewskis with no fucks to give. The saga continues...

Shawn Jackson:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on December 24, 2018, 02:48:32 am ---Jacob sent me a PM on Reddit, well-many PMs. One insisting this dude is totally not him and doesn't have the same IP address. The rest were new chapters which he passionately pleaded I send to someone. I told him that I'm currently sitting on a beach drinking brewskis with no fucks to give. The saga continues...

--- End quote ---

Luckily I posted the story for Jacob in Creative Outlets.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Shawn Jackson on December 24, 2018, 06:27:05 am ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on December 24, 2018, 02:48:32 am ---Jacob sent me a PM on Reddit, well-many PMs. One insisting this dude is totally not him and doesn't have the same IP address. The rest were new chapters which he passionately pleaded I send to someone. I told him that I'm currently sitting on a beach drinking brewskis with no fucks to give. The saga continues...

--- End quote ---

Luckily I posted the story for Jacob in Creative Outlets.

--- End quote ---
That's mighty white of you, Jake.

ironbite:
Man you just don't get the message do you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version