Author Topic: Awesome Protest Signs  (Read 606364 times)

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Reply #1005 on: March 19, 2013, 07:53:11 am »
Not impossible. A friend of mine told me that a friend of his worked at a pregnancy clinic, and that once a month or so they'd have a virgin birth--girls saving their physical virginity for marriage but still wanting penetrative sex would have anal sex, and sometimes the semen would leak out of the anus, into the vagina and cause impregnation, and, if carried to term, a virgin birth.

That's not really the same as "I'm pregnant because miracles". Not even close.
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

Distind

« Reply #1006 on: March 19, 2013, 08:12:24 am »
Not impossible. A friend of mine told me that a friend of his worked at a pregnancy clinic, and that once a month or so they'd have a virgin birth--girls saving their physical virginity for marriage but still wanting penetrative sex would have anal sex, and sometimes the semen would leak out of the anus, into the vagina and cause impregnation, and, if carried to term, a virgin birth.

I'm going to save this for the next stupid teenager who thinks anal keeps them from getting pregnant. Thank you.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1007 on: March 19, 2013, 10:19:01 am »
(Hey, it has to be said...)

So Jeebuz was a butt-sex baby?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1008 on: March 19, 2013, 10:57:21 am »

Is it wrong that this made me almost die of laughter??

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #1009 on: March 19, 2013, 11:14:48 am »

Is it wrong that this made me almost die of laughter??

Yes. You are an evil, naughty girl and need to be punished. Now go to my room!
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1010 on: March 19, 2013, 12:25:21 pm »

This was apparently said clinic worker's opinion. (Specifically, that Mary was an anal whore.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1011 on: March 19, 2013, 01:12:38 pm »
Yanno, if we could firewall against them trolling us back, I would totally paste this page over at raptard ready XD.....just to watch them 'splode!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #1012 on: March 19, 2013, 02:53:15 pm »
Yanno, if we could firewall against them trolling us back, I would totally paste this page over at raptard ready XD.....just to watch them 'splode!

Probability says their heads are already exploding as we speak, given that I'm sure a good amount are trolling as a "Guest".

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1013 on: March 19, 2013, 02:56:52 pm »
What would they use for lube in those times? Animal fat? ewww....
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #1014 on: March 19, 2013, 03:01:24 pm »

Probably, I mean both honey and dung were used as birth control methods way way back in the day so why not use animal fat as lube.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:03:20 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1015 on: March 19, 2013, 03:03:02 pm »

Probably, I mean both honey and dung were used as birth control methods way way back in the day so...

Wait how does that work? Do you like... lube with poo and honey and it prevents u from getting pregnant?

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #1016 on: March 19, 2013, 03:07:37 pm »
Probably olive oil, as well, if they could afford it. A lot of people use that still.

Wait how does that work? Do you like... lube with poo and honey and it prevents u from getting pregnant?

I think dung works kind of like one of those BC sponges, you just stick it up in there and it catches most of the sperm. Although I've heard some kinds of dung have a high acid content that kills sperm, as well. Not sure how honey is supposed to work. I'd say maybe they hoped something thick like honey would slow the swimmers down enough that they wouldn't be able to do their thing, but I don't think they knew what sperm looked like way back then.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1017 on: March 19, 2013, 03:08:58 pm »
ah..... poop vaginas.... goddamit

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1018 on: March 19, 2013, 03:15:39 pm »

Probably, I mean both honey and dung were used as birth control methods way way back in the day so...

And I bet you thought that the sex education in your childhood was awkward.

All you had to endure was "We have this condom here and you roll it on the penis like this."

Kids back then had their lecture about how to cover your cock with shit, or for girls, that their boyfriend was about to cover his cock with shit and still expect to have sex with her. I wonder how they were able to maintain erection after that? Or was that how the birth control worked? "So... Do I just smear this on me or what?" "Uhhhh... Or we could just cuddle." "Yeah let's go with that."

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #1019 on: March 19, 2013, 07:13:15 pm »
I always figured it was something his followers made up after the fact to make him look holier.

Within the story itself, I prefer the interpretation that Joseph loved Mary enough that he didn't care.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا