Author Topic: Awesome Protest Signs  (Read 607790 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Reply #1365 on: June 04, 2013, 02:29:02 am »

2nd annual pride parade in salt lake city. june 2 2013. Hence the Mormon stuff. :P

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1366 on: June 04, 2013, 02:57:15 am »
Has there ever been an event where a Mormon or two cried No True Scotsman over those kinds of... Mormons?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1367 on: June 04, 2013, 10:28:55 am »
I'm shocked it has taken this long for Salt Lake to have a LGBT Pride Day. I was at the second humongous March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights, back in October of 1987. Basically at least a half million of us took over DC in a typical friendly, peaceful and fun way for a very serious cause. Guess who were there in droves? Anti LGBT Mormons, with their stupid placards. But guess who was there right next to them, counter protesting? Mormons for Gay Rights!
I read somewhere years ago that a higher percentage of Mormons than the national average identify as LGBT (and many become ex-Mormon). Something to do with the water there in Salt Lake  :P or, is it an instinctual reaction to the oppressively devout nature of Mormonism?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1368 on: June 04, 2013, 11:58:50 pm »
I read somewhere years ago that a higher percentage of Mormons than the national average identify as LGBT (and many become ex-Mormon). Something to do with the water there in Salt Lake  :P

Well, why do you think they call it the Salt Lake? :P    *hides*

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #1369 on: June 05, 2013, 01:26:07 pm »
I gotta say, knowing Warper was a DD sockpuppet makes reading all the pages that are just him agreeing with the pics he posted really freaking weird.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1370 on: June 05, 2013, 02:16:45 pm »
Weirder still are the ones where he disagrees with himself.
Σא

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1371 on: June 06, 2013, 12:16:41 am »
Although it's pretty funny how his socks quote his post right after he makes them.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #1372 on: June 06, 2013, 12:47:50 am »
DD and warper and emperor maximillian look in the mirror and argue with his mom> he's a Bates-ian, not a Christian.
I say that mostly because he wasted my time and belied my attempt to care about him as a fellow forumite. And because he's lame, mostly.
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #1373 on: June 06, 2013, 07:22:07 am »
Hi, guys. I'm puzzled over this this with Dynamic Dragon/RealityWarper/sockpuppet guy. Can anybody tell me what's going on? I didn't see any falling out on the main threads (I only check the the top few, anyway). What the heck happened? I'm kinda thrown out of the loop. Can anyone clue me in? I'm confused.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1374 on: June 06, 2013, 08:14:15 am »
Dynamic Dragon started the "Fuck Anti-Theists!" thread, because apparently he doesn't like anti-theism. Some of us argued with him. At some point, Reality Warper showed up, agreeing with Dynamic Dragon (and re-starting the discussion every time DD "apologised"). After a while, it comes out that they are actually the same person. He gets temp-banned for that. Then he makes another sockpuppet account, Jack the Monster, and gets permabanned for ban-dodging. The he makes yet another sock, Emperor Maximilian. I think those are all.
Σא

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #1375 on: June 06, 2013, 09:18:24 am »
Dynamic Dragon started the "Fuck Anti-Theists!" thread, because apparently he doesn't like anti-theism. Some of us argued with him. At some point, Reality Warper showed up, agreeing with Dynamic Dragon (and re-starting the discussion every time DD "apologised"). After a while, it comes out that they are actually the same person. He gets temp-banned for that. Then he makes another sockpuppet account, Jack the Monster, and gets permabanned for ban-dodging. The he makes yet another sock, Emperor Maximilian. I think those are all.

Ah....Thanks for explaining. That helped. :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:24:18 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #1376 on: June 08, 2013, 02:52:27 pm »
I'm back! 

Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1377 on: June 08, 2013, 08:09:44 pm »
AND YOU'RE BACK TO BEING GONE!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1378 on: June 11, 2013, 05:38:30 pm »

Apparently this billboard was put up by a Catholic organization that supports immigration reform.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #1379 on: June 11, 2013, 05:51:38 pm »
That's more like it.