Author Topic: Awesome Protest Signs  (Read 606465 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Reply #2595 on: June 12, 2015, 12:45:53 pm »

Have I mentioned that I hate Ted Nugent?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:47:44 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2596 on: June 12, 2015, 09:54:53 pm »

Have I mentioned that I hate Ted Nugent?

I share the sentiment. That said, that sign looks...."off"....as in "shopped".

But if it's real, maybe the neon orange is making it look unreal.

Regardless, Nuge the Noodge is a huge, hateful chickenhawk meathead!

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #2597 on: June 13, 2015, 10:23:36 am »
It's too bad to because I like his music.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2598 on: June 15, 2015, 09:26:57 am »

Just a reminder that white nationalists have no self-awareness.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2599 on: June 15, 2015, 11:51:02 am »
Ummmmmm.....?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2600 on: June 15, 2015, 12:26:26 pm »
Ummmmmm.....?

The point is that White Supremacists ramble on about how blacks are violent brutes, then proceed to threaten blacks & everyone else, including fellow whites who disagree with their bigotry with over-the-top violence.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #2601 on: June 15, 2015, 05:59:40 pm »
What's that thing with Ted Nugget...Nugent? I'm confused.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2602 on: June 17, 2015, 04:53:35 pm »
Ummmmmm.....?

The point is that White Supremacists ramble on about how blacks are violent brutes, then proceed to threaten blacks & everyone else, including fellow whites who disagree with their bigotry with over-the-top violence.

Yeah, it's a meme dedicated to mocking White Nationalists, especially their doublethink.

Another example:

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #2603 on: June 17, 2015, 05:51:38 pm »
Ummmmmm.....?

Yeah, it's a meme dedicated to mocking White Nationalists, especially their doublethink.

Another example:

hey, ultie? why do you hurt yourself like that? you're dredging the bottom of the internet's hate-well finding this stuff. it's morbidly fascinating. thank you.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2604 on: June 17, 2015, 10:15:45 pm »
I like memes that mock bigoted idiots.  :)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2605 on: June 22, 2015, 04:25:30 pm »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2607 on: June 23, 2015, 06:01:23 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2608 on: June 23, 2015, 08:19:09 am »

Didn't the Confederate military have over 50% of their troops desert before the US civil war was over? And that is before counting the units that surrendered when the war ended.

So in a way more of them did carry the white flag than the war flag (and I have understood that the "rebel flag" that later came so famous was actually rarely used by Confederacy.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2609 on: June 23, 2015, 10:33:42 am »
Pretty much every regiment and Confederate state and county, etc. had their own battle flag. The rebels were often starving and ill with typhoid or malaria when they surrendered. The Union generals did great strategic harm to the Confederate war effort through sabotage of railways and bridges, and got a lot of help from local southerners, black and white, who were tired of the terror and deprivation caused by the war.

The infamous Stars and Bars flag, plus all the Confederate state flags, were banned as treasonous after the war ended. The flags were re-instated, at least as major Confederate elements, to all the contemporary southern state flags as a political rebellion against Federal desegregation laws passed during the Civil Rights movement of the '50's and '60's. My own state's flag, currently flying over the state capitol in Tallahassee, Florida, is in fact a reincarnation of Florida's Confederate flag - the red cross bars are the particular Confederate element - and it was adopted by the Florida legislature during the early sixties to protest civil rights laws.

Just about every state flag in the former Confederate South today still has some element in it's flag that was put in during the Civil Rights movement era as a protest. They all need to be corrected back to their non-treasonous, non-Confederate designs. The flags express a sneaky, chicken-shit bigotry amongst certain politicians and their factions, who keep "explaining" the flags away as just a form of honoring ancestors and such. Bullshit. They are flags that flip a "fuck you" finger at every non-white citizen in this country.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.