Author Topic: Awesome Protest Signs  (Read 607615 times)

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Reply #2776 on: October 23, 2015, 08:13:16 pm »
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2777 on: October 24, 2015, 01:02:39 pm »

I think we all know that it is the Pomeranians that are truly to blame.

No! It's those Chihuahuas! Those little bug-eyed yappy little stinkers are behind everything!

Seriously, who decided that Chihuahuas got promoted to "dog" from "mutated sewer rat"? Who made that decision?

The Toltecs, I think.

And then the Aztecs demoted them to livestock.  Have you ever wondered why Chihuahuas are so nervous all the time?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2778 on: October 30, 2015, 12:52:38 pm »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2779 on: October 30, 2015, 06:43:05 pm »
This is the happiest video I've seen in a long time.

British reporter gets pissed off and reports the fucking news.  This is beautiful.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2780 on: October 30, 2015, 10:03:29 pm »
Oh happy day! We have us the UK's answer to Colbert Report and Daily Show in a YouTube format. It's like a field reporter's The Office. Here's his main page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tomwalker78
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2781 on: November 01, 2015, 09:56:14 pm »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2782 on: November 02, 2015, 05:17:56 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #2783 on: November 02, 2015, 10:16:48 am »

Seriously...most of the naturally sweetest dogs I've known have been from "dangerous" breeds. It's the yappy little lapdogs you have to watch.

Except for pugs. Pugs are awesome.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #2784 on: November 02, 2015, 10:31:39 am »

Yeah, in the early to mid twentieth, that kind of cock blocking against investigating the death off a head of state would have started a war quick as wildfire. Also, the immediate dismissal made by Russia that the recent crash could not have been caused by a "man pad" anti aircraft missile is dubious - the plane was at 31,000 feet above sea level, not including the high mountains it was flying over at the time. It was well within range of portable missile weapon systems, and remember that IS has stolen tens of millions of dollars to buy on black market and has over-run govt. army installations and looted shit like crazy. The plane has been determined to have broken up at high altitude, spilling some of the bodies over miles and miles. That's not a mechanical failure scenario. That's a missile hit or a planted bomb.
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2785 on: November 02, 2015, 11:59:03 am »

Seriously...most of the naturally sweetest dogs I've known have been from "dangerous" breeds. It's the yappy little lapdogs you have to watch.

Except for pugs. Pugs are awesome.

There's actually an explanation for that.  It's called "size leniency."  Some owners don't train smaller dogs properly, thinking they can't do any damage if they misbehave.

So once again, it's an owner problem, not a dog problem.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2786 on: November 05, 2015, 07:56:06 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2787 on: November 11, 2015, 03:59:17 am »

No sources in the picture so I can't guarantee the accuracy of this claim.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2788 on: November 11, 2015, 08:21:09 am »
I wouldn't be surprised, considering the rates of psychological trauma amongst soldiers and how brutally we fuck them over once they come back home.  I don't have the typical American soldier-worship, but even I think we need to take better care of our vets than we're currently giving them...which is effectively shit.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #2789 on: November 11, 2015, 08:30:08 am »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/04/the-missing-context-behind-a-widely-cited-statistic-that-there-are-22-veteran-suicides-a-day/

It's a misunderstanding, at best. The CDC and the VA are working now on a large study to try and more accurately portray what's going on with vets. The stats will be released next year.