Author Topic: GASH (Gay Aryan SkinHeads)  (Read 2475 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
GASH (Gay Aryan SkinHeads)
« on: March 07, 2019, 02:15:21 am »
Hate groups are weird. There are Neo-Nazis in Malaysia who don't seem to mind that Hitler would have preferred every single one of them killed. There is even a gay Neo-Nazi group in Russia:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbw7am/meet-russias-gay-aryan-skinheads-finally-bringing-homosexuality-to-the-neo-nazi-world

They think that only homosexual men can be true Russian patriots. (No, they don't see conflict with Nazism and being patriotic Russians.) They don't allow women or even lesbians into their group. Being a Nazi is for manly men only! They don't mind the homophobia that is common among Neo-Nazis and instead argue that many of the other Nazis are actually gay but in denial. They are very much into BDSM but only if it is rough and MANLY, no satin sheets and acts of tenderness for them. And finally, like most Neo-Nazis, they claim that Hitler didn't really want to do the things he did, specifically that he really didn't have anything against gay people and it was just that his ideology demanded the extermination of gay people and that's why they also were victims of the Holocaust.

Their logo has the swastika and two crossed cocks (with hairy balls for extra MANLINESS.)

...People are weird in general but the cognitive dissonance in hate groups is occasionally so absurd that they become a parody of themselves.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

Re: GASH (Gay Aryan SkinHeads)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 02:30:17 am »
I guess they like to put their little jews in each others gas chambers.

I'm sorry, that's the best I could come up with on the spot.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 07:53:09 pm »
 I remember hearing about some Jewish Neo-Nazi groups in Israel back in the nineties.

And am I the only one who thinks GASH is entirely the wrong acronym for an organisation of gay men?  ;D

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 08:02:56 pm »
Gay Aryan Neo-Nazis...

Not as new as you'd think!

There was a very prominent far right wing guy in Austria, who insisted all his bodyguards be well muscled young blond men. Reportedly he died on his way back from a gay club.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 08:21:09 pm »
Gay Aryan Neo-Nazis...

Not as new as you'd think!

There were a lot of gay Nazis in the early days, too - at least until the Night of the Long Knives.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 09:57:43 pm »
Well, I guess if you had a white blond hunk fetish the Nazi Party seemed natural if you were also a piece of shit.

"Well, Nazis LOVE blond dudes, I love blond dudes...why not?"

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 01:46:26 am »
GASH is a SUPER MANLY name that evokes BLOOD and GUTS and YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

This reeks of overcompensation.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 06:03:37 am »
Their logo is nothing but overcompensation...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 03:13:17 am »
they probably smell bad and don't even wash their benis :(

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 06:39:00 am »
I was going to joke about how these 100% MANLY MEN would probably think that washing a man's dick (even their own) is a bit gay but then I realized why that wouldn't be an issue.

Instead I hypothesize that they may think that washing a man's dick (even their own) makes you a sub or bottom or whatever and they are all about being top and that's why they are smelly.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 11:35:39 pm »
There are some guys who won't wipe their own arse because they think it's gay.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 12:34:45 am »

There was a time when I would've called bullshit on that. But having seen all the ridiculous hangups some people have, I can buy it.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 01:58:31 am »
I've had guys call me gay for liking making myself look good via face creams and copious showers.

After relating how this helps getting laid with girls. They think a guy who has sex with girls. Is gay. Because he likes looking good.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2019, 06:26:34 am »

There was a time when I would've called bullshit on that. But having seen all the ridiculous hangups some people have, I can buy it.

Roosh V (for example) thinks that doing a woman in the butt is a gateway to the Gay(tm)

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2019, 11:06:21 am »
I've had guys call me gay for liking making myself look good via face creams and copious showers.

After relating how this helps getting laid with girls. They think a guy who has sex with girls. Is gay. Because he likes looking good.

So, pretty much this:

Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.