Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156277 times)

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #615 on: March 29, 2018, 08:17:25 am »
Well, according to Amos, "Christian heavy metal" is an oxymoron.  I'm still waiting for an explanation on that one, oughta be good.

Maybe there was an 11th commandment I didn't know about..."thou shalt not be metal"

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #616 on: March 29, 2018, 04:02:19 pm »
I just saw that.  Don't let him off the hook about how he is not using the word "oxymoron" properly.  You will get "noped" by him but the point will be reinforced that he doesn't know how to use the English language like the rest of us.

I've been down this particular rabbit hole with him before.  It basically translates to if I don't like it then it cannot exist.  Then you point out examples that do exist and it devolves into No True Scotsman, which he will then tell you doesn't apply to Christians.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #617 on: March 30, 2018, 08:24:07 am »
So I guess he thinks all commercial music is non-Christian because it's "of the world" or something. 

Oh, and I made the mistake of saying this was the way he FELT.  Big mistake to him, because it's not the way he FEELS, it's way it IS.  You know, because when he feels some way, it's how it IS, but when someone else feels a different way, it's "feeeeeelings"....gimme a fucking break.

And I think he's using the word oxymoron right, it's just that what he thinks is an oxymoron is really not.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:25:43 am by KingOfRhye »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #618 on: March 30, 2018, 11:59:43 am »
He is now getting into ultra-wacko territory because he’s now trying to make the case that even INSTRUMENTAL music is evil and perverted and “of the world”.  He’s just a complete idiot.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #619 on: March 30, 2018, 04:38:40 pm »
Guest Verified is on there now calling some other poor sap “Peewee”.  Doesn’t he care what an asshole he’s making himself out to be every time he guesses wrong?

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #620 on: March 30, 2018, 08:34:09 pm »
He is now getting into ultra-wacko territory because he’s now trying to make the case that even INSTRUMENTAL music is evil and perverted and “of the world”.  He’s just a complete idiot.

Yeah, I just gave him my two cents about that whole thing.  I don't know, maybe he thinks it can summon up demons or something.

I remember when I was a kid, I think it was an oldies radio station, used to play this clip of some guy going on about the "evils of rock n roll" or something like that and the one line I remember was at the end of it, where he says in a really loud voice "it's not the lyrics, IT'S THE BEAT!!"  I'm beginning to think that guy might have been Amos....

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #621 on: April 11, 2018, 04:10:53 pm »
I guess Amos gets to insult me, but I don't get to return the favor (as a number of my comments just got deleted)...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #622 on: April 11, 2018, 07:50:52 pm »
I guess Amos gets to insult me, but I don't get to return the favor (as a number of my comments just got deleted)...
Tread carefully.  That means you're getting close to ban-dom.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #623 on: April 16, 2018, 04:33:07 pm »
In case anyone's wondered what Matthew Mason, aka Maxwell Edison, aka Jerome Horowitz, aka Jason Todd, aka slidellman4life has been up to lately:

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #624 on: April 22, 2018, 11:48:53 pm »
Can someone tell me now to get in touch with PeeWee?

Guest Verified has been telling TheKingOfRyhe that good money can be made trolling Christian websites. I could use a few extra bucks. Is this cash under the table or do I need to declare the income?

https://christiannews.net/2018/04/09/ohio-pastor-no-longer-allowed-to-offer-lunchtime-bible-study-at-school-following-complaint/
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #625 on: April 23, 2018, 07:43:59 am »
He said to me "You do know the forum where they discuss being activists is public, don't you?"  'They' meaning the 'gay activists'.

I wonder if he is talking about fstdt.  And yeah, I wanna know who's paying people for stuff I'm already doing for free, too.

The whole idea makes less and less sense the more I think about...why would anyone NEED to pay 'gay activists' to disrupt some place like Christian News Network, anyway?  They give people enough reason to want to do that.

Anyway, before, I just thought Guest was extremely annoying....now, I'm beginning to think he's FUCKING NUTS.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #626 on: April 23, 2018, 12:17:52 pm »
....now, I'm beginning to think he's FUCKING NUTS.

No! No1 It is the gay activists that like FUCKING NUTS.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #627 on: April 23, 2018, 03:46:05 pm »
....now, I'm beginning to think he's FUCKING NUTS.

No! No1 It is the gay activists that like FUCKING NUTS.

Well, then, he's a fucking asshole.....wait a minute, that ain't gonna work, either.   ;D

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #628 on: April 23, 2018, 04:43:15 pm »

Whether or not he believes the shit he spouts, it’s all a game to him. His goal is to be a troll par excellence and to be smug and deliberately grandiose about it because he knows it’s Christian News Network and he doesn’t stand much chance of being banned there.  Much like Amos.

And so if you press him on his ludicrous statements he will eventually just change the subject and accuse you of being a sock account.  He is just guessing, he has no way of knowing.  What people should be doing is saying who cares if I’m a sock, that’s all you’ve got, it’s a guess anyway, and you are just changing the subject because you are getting your ass handed to you.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #629 on: April 23, 2018, 07:36:05 pm »
I have this weird, kinky sexual fantasy where someone on CNN actually debates a topic by addressing the points being made and supports their position with evidence-based logic, instead of ad hominem attacks, changing the subject or Gish galloping.