Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1671435 times)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1770 on: October 21, 2012, 04:01:07 pm »
Lybia?  So it's a war on crabs?
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #1771 on: October 21, 2012, 04:08:18 pm »
This isn't the first time I've seen the antis going after the guys. I've been reading Every Saturday Morning often enough to see that a favored tactic of theirs is to tell male companions to "be a man, don't let her do this!" They love trying to emasculate any guy who'll trust that the woman is doing the right thing.

So just remember, kids. Women who have abortions are all murdering sluts and guys who're there for them aren't real men.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #1772 on: October 21, 2012, 05:01:04 pm »
That crescent and dollar sign axe is kind of awesome though.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1773 on: October 27, 2012, 04:25:56 am »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #1774 on: October 27, 2012, 02:43:19 pm »

Not to be snide or overly cynical but haven't we at best been a 2nd world country for sometime now?

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #1775 on: October 27, 2012, 03:10:32 pm »
Since 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world refer to communist stuff, no. Europe might be 2nd world though, depending on your definition. We are definitely a developed country though.

"Collapse" Into being indecisive between communism and Capitalism? I think not.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1776 on: November 02, 2012, 07:39:24 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1777 on: November 02, 2012, 08:07:19 pm »
Imagine being in a position where you are financially able to refuse pay for work, for several years. That's what kind of man Mitt Romney is.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #1778 on: November 02, 2012, 09:53:04 pm »

Yes, coming from an a wealthy background and then using ruthless business savvy to become ultra-wealthy while your parents are still around means you can have a lot of hobbies.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline myusername

• Bishop
« Reply #1779 on: November 03, 2012, 03:44:42 pm »

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1780 on: November 03, 2012, 07:04:47 pm »
Apparently, dodging the draft by fleeing to France is laudatory, even if you support the war in question.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Paradox

• Neonate
« Reply #1781 on: November 06, 2012, 04:12:52 am »
Thanks for the clarification, there are no Chick Fil A's around where I live, so I've never saw any of the commericals, not to mention I don't watch much TV to begin with.
There's no Chik-Fil-A around here, either.
There is no Chik-Fil-A within a hundred miles of here.
So Chick-fil-A must be a Southerner thing. Then again, the headquarters is located in Georgia, a state run by reactionary fuckholes against LGBT and reproductive rights, even teaching evolution (and dismissing creationism as a bunch of balderdash, which it is). I feel sorry for anyone who lives there (shout out to SpaceProg for being the few Georgians who are able to think with a properly functioning mind) and who has to deal with this bullshit.

...But that's not to say that Texas (where I live) isn't also a reactionary shithole run by complete dumbasses against LGBT and reproductive rights as well...
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones man.  Seriously, Texas is a state that makes those of us here in Georgia feel good about ourselves in comparison.
The Man of Galilee, the Carpenter, the workingman who became the revolutionary agitator of his day soon found himself to be an undesirable citizen in the eyes of the ruling knaves and they had him crucified.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1782 on: November 06, 2012, 10:05:47 pm »
I went at googled Chick-Fil-A and it seems I was wrong. There is one in a town about fourty or fifty miles from my college.

Oh and have some more anti-abortion nonsense:

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #1783 on: November 06, 2012, 10:56:06 pm »
Well the conservatives have already been making their case about how rape isn't wrong.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1784 on: November 07, 2012, 09:40:56 pm »