Author Topic: Far-right *narrowly* loses Austrian election  (Read 7952 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Far-right *narrowly* loses Austrian election
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2016, 03:59:44 am »
Sounds like fun.

Europe is slowly voting in the far-right.  Which is a scary racist thing we should all be afraid of.
But the British electorate should definitely vote to stay in a political union with them because the leave campaign are scary racist people we should be afraid of.

That lego brick I stood on when I was 8 is probably an evil far-right scary racist too.  I disagreed with the concept of it, which seems to be all it takes these days ^_^

You personally are a major policy problem.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2016, 02:40:38 pm »
Sounds like fun.

Europe is slowly voting in the far-right.  Which is a scary racist thing we should all be afraid of.
But the British electorate should definitely vote to stay in a political union with them because the leave campaign are scary racist people we should be afraid of.

That lego brick I stood on when I was 8 is probably an evil far-right scary racist too.  I disagreed with the concept of it, which seems to be all it takes these days ^_^

Every problem has a solution.  Some of them are even final

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2016, 08:11:46 pm »
Sounds like fun.

How do you govern a country populated by people who don't care about facts?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

pyro

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2016, 10:33:01 pm »
Sounds like fun.

How do you govern a country populated by people who don't care about facts?

With lots of emotional appeals.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 01:01:07 am »
A redo of the election has been called due to claims of improper vote handling
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 06:59:13 am »
From the far-right?  Nooooooooooooooooo, really?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.