Community > The Lounge

The "I'll be gone temporarily" thread.

<< < (3/30) > >>

tygerarmy:
I have a new laptop, but I'm still not here because my roommate has not paid our internet/cable bill.  Urge to kill rising.
Hopefully I'll be back here soon.

Jodie:
I'll be in Florida from the 21st of February (today) to the 29th. Don't know if I will have internet access all week.

Going through airport security and getting on a plane for the first time in my life later this afternoon. I have to admit I am both terrified and excited.

Anyway, see y'all in a week (hopefully).

Jodie:
I'm not exactly back from my trip from Florida but I will be in a few hours. Have a sunburn, got drunk every night and smoked my first cigar. Vacation a success (or will be as long as my return flight doesn't fall out of the sky, heh).

Not that anyone cared I was gone.  :P

Shane for Wax:
Leaving for the rest of the weekend. Both IRC and the site. May not return until midweek next week.

Have fun children. Try not to miss this offensive asshole too much.

EDIT- I will be checking PMs once a day and you can reach me through multiple channels: AIM, YIM, as well as steam.

Until next week. Adios.

Eniliad:
I might be less active or absent for a few days. I'm not 100% on this. Problem is, I'm getting rather Ill, with a cold, and I'm thinking there might be a day or two where... I don't even get out of bed... it's one of those colds, the ones that really fuck you up. So anyway, I'll try to stick around, but if you don't hear from me for a bit, that's why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version