Author Topic: Kim Jong Un Hailed as "Genius among Geniuses in Military Strategy"  (Read 8810 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Re: Kim Jong Un Hailed as "Genius among Geniuses in Military Strategy"
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 07:38:29 pm »
Okay, reference to 50’s era technology plus putting billiard balls in the mouth plus Korea: just reminds me of an episode of M*A*S*H.

EDIT: Love the way the only things they have to back up the claims of Genius at Military Strategy are an essay and that he has overseen military practice::)

Well, that's about where they locked the doors, and even then it was kind of a back woods shit hole.
The only thing the NK military has going for it is they have the troops to zerg rush, that's about it. Against any military with more than bb guns, I think they wouldn't stand much of a chance

Zerg rushing works better when you're armor-plated and not so vulnerable to machine gun fire.

They are also the world's largest producer of Meth...they are kinda of invincible-at least in their heads

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
Re: Kim Jong Un Hailed as "Genius among Geniuses in Military Strategy"
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 05:50:03 pm »
"Kim Jong-Un is a genius among geniuses in military strategy. Can't run a country for shit, though. Hey, watchu doin' with that rifle? I'm just jok-"
- North Korean lieutenant, January 2011
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.