Community > Religion and Philosophy

Kirk Cameron nearly sacrificed by Druid High Priest

(1/5) > >>

Witchyjoshy:
Now that I have your attention

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wildhunt/2012/03/that-time-kirk-cameron-infiltrated-a-druid-ritual.html

--- Quote ---In 2006, Cameron used his “excellent acting talents” to “infiltrate” a Druid ritual. Specifically, a ritual put on by Ravens Cry Grove (part of Ár nDraíocht Féin) in Southern California. Cameron and Ray “Banana” Comfort secretly recorded the ritual, and lied about secretly recording the ritual when questioned about it (because it’s OK to lie to non-Christians apparently). You can download the show, here. You can also find an edited version of the segment, here.

Cameron says he thought he got out of there “by the skin of his teeth,” insinuating that he felt endangered by a group of California Druids singing, chanting, and sharing fellowship.
--- End quote ---

The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist:

--- Quote ---ADDENDUM: When I wrote this post yesterday, I quoted a site called “Objective: Ministries.” It seems they are a hoax website that  specializes in blurring the line between parody and reality. Kirk Cameron really did “infiltrate” a Druid ritual, and really did a radio show where he bragged about his ability to fool the Druids, but the rhetoric I quoted from Objective: Ministries is not “real.” Though, it sounded so like Christian rhetoric I’ve heard elsewhere that I didn’t even think to double-check it. So, in short, I was punked. I’ve removed quotations from that site, leaving everything else intact. Mea Culpa.
--- End quote ---

Igor:
what.

Witchyjoshy:

--- Quote from: Mlle Antéchrist on March 07, 2012, 02:03:57 pm ---
--- Quote ---ADDENDUM: When I wrote this post yesterday, I quoted a site called “Objective: Ministries.” It seems they are a hoax website that  specializes in blurring the line between parody and reality. Kirk Cameron really did “infiltrate” a Druid ritual, and really did a radio show where he bragged about his ability to fool the Druids, but the rhetoric I quoted from Objective: Ministries is not “real.” Though, it sounded so like Christian rhetoric I’ve heard elsewhere that I didn’t even think to double-check it. So, in short, I was punked. I’ve removed quotations from that site, leaving everything else intact. Mea Culpa.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh dear, I somehow missed that.

niam2023:
I have a brilliant plan.

I will call Cameron and say there is a dangerous, underground Satanist group in my neighborhood led by someone high up in the city govt hierarchy, and we need someone to see what they're up to.

Its either gonna be him, or that brat O'Keefe, if he's out.

Then, me and my friends pretend to be Satanists, and when a new guy shows up, we attack, beating up Kirk Cameron / James O'Keefe.

Then we have the satisfaction of beating up an obnoxious idiot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version