Author Topic: We'll Be Dancing, But Not For The Reason He Thinks  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
We'll Be Dancing, But Not For The Reason He Thinks
« on: July 08, 2013, 06:00:20 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/rick-perry-not-seek-election-texas-governor-184441091.html

This pleases me greatly, he'll make a national run, fail, and not have Texas to fall back on. Taste that sweet sweet victory folks.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: We'll Be Dancing, But Not For The Reason He Thinks
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 09:45:16 pm »
It's not a victory if the tea party gets him elected.

Ironbite-wait for him to fail in the primaries.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 10:28:12 pm »
I doubt he could get elected to the presidency. He reminds a lot of people of W and he failed big time in the last primary run.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 11:58:47 pm »
Everybody will remember the "Oops..." moment from when his last days in the Presidential bid.

And considering he's stepping down and no Republican wants him for president, I'd say he just shot himself in the foot.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 08:39:11 am »
I just want to say, this might be related to the fact over 70% of Texas Republicans don't want him as governor according to polls.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 11:43:23 am »
I just want to say, this might be related to the fact over 70% of Texas Republicans don't want him as governor according to polls.

So he's too Texas for Texas?
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 03:50:04 pm »

So he's too Texas for Texas?
Pretty much.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 02:27:11 pm »

How the hell did he keep getting elected, then? Or did his popularity fall off a cliff during his current term?
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 02:28:13 pm »

How the hell did he keep getting elected, then? Or did his popularity fall off a cliff during his current term?
Fell off a cliff during this term, I guess.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 04:11:58 pm »

Fell off a cliff during this term, I guess.

Was the state funded prayer rally to pray for rain in this term or the last? I forgot.

Also can someone refresh me on what his particular stupid actions were during the last presidential race? At his point it's all kind of blurred together in to one big circus of stupid for me.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 10:01:37 pm »
This. Just this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA</a>
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.