Author Topic: ISIS declares a new caliphate  (Read 5929 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: ISIS declares a new caliphate
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 02:23:49 pm »
Rome hasn't been culturally significant for several generations.  The only people who'd care would be Catholics, and even then, I'd hazard a guess that quite a few of them wouldn't give a shit.  If memory serves, Italy's economy is in a laughable state because of gross incompetence and mismanagement.  Soooooo...go ahead and take over, there's little there worth owning, anyway.  Except maybe the horde of priceless historical artifacts the Vatican might have stored in it somewheres...that would be an unfortunate loss, if that were to happen.

Then again, to these crazed fucks, having running water, working toilets, and trees would probably be a godsend.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 03:02:26 pm »
Are we sure this isn't all just the work of a dedicated 4chan troll who managed to hacked the ISIS accounts?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 03:10:18 pm »
Are we sure this isn't all just the work of a dedicated 4chan troll who managed to hacked the ISIS accounts?

Oh, now I fucking have to!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnklyxbcL8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnklyxbcL8</a>
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2014, 04:46:42 pm »
Saudi Arabia has now deployed 30,000 troops to the Saudi Arabia - Iraq border since the Iraqi army has abandoned the area.  At least, that's what they're claiming.  Baghdad denies it and says that the Iraqi army has control over areas around the border.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:49:34 pm by Iosa the Invincible »