Author Topic: Exorcist found guilty of manslaughter  (Read 5743 times)

Offline starseeker

• God
Re: Exorcist found guilty of manslaughter
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 07:38:26 pm »
These sorts of killings seem to happen once a year or so in London. Or at least it feels that way.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Exorcist found guilty of manslaughter
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 07:40:50 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17040111

A couple have been found guilty of murdering a teenager they had accused of using witchcraft.

Eric Bikubi, 28, and Magalie Bamu, aged 29, from Newham, east London, had denied killing Bamu's 15-year-old brother Kristy.

Kristy drowned in a bath on Christmas Day in 2010, during torture to produce exorcism, an Old Bailey jury heard.

Bikubi had admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility, but the prosecution rejected his plea.

The pair, who are both originally from the Democratic Republic of Congo, were remanded in custody and are due to be sentenced on Monday.

Kristy died in unimaginable circumstances at the hands of people who he loved and trusted”

Kristy Bamu's family
The family of the murdered teenager said they had "forgiven" his killers.

What I find abhorrent is the idea you can just accuse someone of witchcraft like nothing and they get killed. Not to mention that I know plenty of people who would be labeled "witches". On the other hand, the use of witches has been use to justify religious based violence for a long time and perhaps to these people their religion thought it was "okay" to torture people like that.

And they say Pagans are horrible...

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!