Author Topic: It was God's plan for Zimmerman to kill Martin  (Read 5185 times)

Distind

Re: It was God's plan for Zimmerman to kill Martin
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 11:57:07 am »
Regardless of what you thought of the case so far, you have to wonder WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THAT?

His lawyer was probably like "What the fuck are you doing?!"
Again.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 12:14:28 pm »
Regardless of what you thought of the case so far, you have to wonder WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THAT?

I saw the tyt take the lawyer was going ka ching since the interview brought him lots of money.  Besides it resonated with Fox's viewer.  The fakest part was when he said future children.  Yes you know who won't have kids Trayvon.  Also he didnt regret getting out of the car my god this guy is a douchebag

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 12:38:54 pm »

I saw the tyt take the lawyer was going ka ching since the interview brought him lots of money.  Besides it resonated with Fox's viewer.  The fakest part was when he said future children.  Yes you know who won't have kids Trayvon.  Also he didnt regret getting out of the car my god this guy is a douchebag

Fox viewers don't give a shit about Trayvon or what his future kids might have been. To them, Trayvon would've been just another welfare bum piece of trash.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 02:54:37 pm »

Fox viewers don't give a shit about Trayvon or what his future kids might have been. To them, Trayvon would've been just another welfare bum piece of trash.
Sadly they would view that even though his parents are middle class

Offline Qlockworkcanary

• Bishop
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 10:28:16 am »
Zimmerman will be someone's prison bitch ...and that's part of God's plan, too.

Welcome, Zimmerman...to God's Prison Bitch Plan (TM).
"Out of the ash I rise with my red hair and eat men like air." - Sylvia Plath