Author Topic: Crappypasta  (Read 8399 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Crappypasta
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:11:06 pm »
Exactly what it says in the title. Creepypasta that is nothing more than somebody emptying the anus of bad writing of the shit, to be verbosely vulgar.   

My personal "favorite" crappypasta is the Sonic.Exe series, mostly because of it's author trying to be actually serious about the subject material. Really, a haunted Sonic game possessed by a Eldritch Abomination that just so happens to be obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog is more of a Scream-type thing if you ask me.

Yeah, the sequel adds a lot of shitty and confusing elements. There's a cop "investigating" the murders fueled by some stupid generic cult, his sister gets killed, and there's no closure. It makes the original mediocre story shitter, which is impressive.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:19:36 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
Re: Crappypasta
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 09:18:21 pm »
HYPERREALISTIC BLOOD YOU GUYS! BLOOD WITH THE BLOODY BLOOD BLOOD! STATIC! SCARY! BLOOD! HYPERREALISTIC!

...sorry.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 09:21:04 pm »
HYPERREALISTIC BLOOD YOU GUYS! BLOOD WITH THE BLOODY BLOOD BLOOD! STATIC! SCARY! BLOOD! HYPERREALISTIC!

...sorry.
See, this guy knows what I'm talking about!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 09:28:21 pm »
I think the worst I've read was Squidwards Suicide since most of it is shock value in reading graphic depictions of kids getting killed.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 09:32:17 pm »
I think the worst I've read was Squidwards Suicide since most of it is shock value in reading graphic depictions of kids getting killed.

Yeah, that's one of the most annoying cliches. Ooh, scary lost episode! Look! SHOCKING BLOODSHED THAT IS TOTALLY OUT OF MOOD WITH THE SHOW! OOGGA BOOGGA !

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 09:58:34 pm »
I think the problem is just that creepypasta in general has gone stale. They were alright fun back in 2009 and earlier when the concept was still relatively fresh. Nowadays, not so much. It's just what happens to everything that has ever gained a modicum of popularity.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 10:04:32 pm »
I think the problem is just that creepypasta in general has gone stale. They were alright fun back in 2009 and earlier when the concept was still relatively fresh. Nowadays, not so much. It's just what happens to everything that has ever gained a modicum of popularity.

So basically, the only good stuff is underground?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:06:03 pm »
I found a really bad one called "My name is Sara".

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 10:23:23 pm »

How exactly did you glean that from my post?! I'm saying things that are popular don't stay popular forever, because people get bored of it and move on to something new. That's how pretty much all entertainment works, creepypasta included. It had its time in the sun, and now we've all seen enough of it that it's become rather stale and passe.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 10:37:55 pm »

How exactly did you glean that from my post?! I'm saying things that are popular don't stay popular forever, because people get bored of it and move on to something new. That's how pretty much all entertainment works, creepypasta included. It had its time in the sun, and now we've all seen enough of it that it's become rather stale and passe.

Perhaps I should have added that ";D" to the post to make it obvious I was being tongue-in-cheek.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 10:38:17 pm »
I found a really bad one called "My name is Sara".

Link, please?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 10:41:35 pm »

Perhaps I should have added that ";D" to the post to make it obvious I was being tongue-in-cheek.

Ah. Yeah, that may've helped avoid any misunderstandings.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 10:51:59 pm »
Actually I think one of the worst I've read was Jeff the Killer for just the weird popularity it gained (why I have no idea but then again I say the same thing about Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey)

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 10:59:00 pm »
Actually I think one of the worst I've read was Jeff the Killer for just the weird popularity it gained (why I have no idea but then again I say the same thing about Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey)
Ugh, Jeff clones.