Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 750305 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #2745 on: April 24, 2016, 03:02:20 pm »
Well...I enjoy watching Alchestbreach.  He mainly reviews mods of Fallout New Vegas but he did do an entire playthrough of Fallout: Dust.

Ironbite-a survival horror themed mod for New Vegas.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2746 on: April 24, 2016, 03:09:03 pm »
You know what I wouldn't mind seeing?  A serious spy thriller starring a little person.  Might help break some barriers.

Peter Dinklage.  That is all.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2747 on: April 24, 2016, 03:45:52 pm »
You know what I wouldn't mind seeing?  A serious spy thriller starring a little person.  Might help break some barriers.

Dinklage himself has said that he refuses to take roles that where the main focus is on his size. His refusal to play the minstrel cost him several roles and if he hadn't lucked out and made it on the Game of Thrones he might not have ever had his breakthrough. ...So what I'm saying that if someone was actually making a serious spy film about a midget spy which isn't just a comedy of "LOOK A LITTLE PERSON THINKS HE CAN BE JAMES BOND TOO!" then Dinklage could actually get interested in the film.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2748 on: April 24, 2016, 06:57:26 pm »
That is true.  Though, a Bond-type film with a main that just so happens to be a little person would be more appealing, anyway.  I mean, we're talking Bond, here, and not Austin Powers.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2749 on: April 24, 2016, 07:09:52 pm »

Dinklage himself has said that he refuses to take roles that where the main focus is on his size. His refusal to play the minstrel cost him several roles and if he hadn't lucked out and made it on the Game of Thrones he might not have ever had his breakthrough. ...So what I'm saying that if someone was actually making a serious spy film about a midget spy which isn't just a comedy of "LOOK A LITTLE PERSON THINKS HE CAN BE JAMES BOND TOO!" then Dinklage could actually get interested in the film.

And there's precedent.  He's played several roles where his height was irrelevant, most notably Bolivar Trask.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2750 on: April 25, 2016, 12:20:10 am »
...I didn't know that Dinklage has been in an X-men film. Haven't watched the last few of them.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2751 on: June 13, 2016, 12:13:05 am »
Can someone name me a Let's play or two worth watching? I just binged through most of the Ratchet and Clank games and need something to do when I'm wasting my time.

Is it too self serving to suggest you watch my stuff? (I know it seems like I keep bringing this up, but I really don't know where else to whore out my work besides here.)

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2752 on: June 13, 2016, 01:28:41 am »
I've watched your stuff occasionally. It's just that I have played or at least seen most of those. Undertale was new to me but it just didn't seem interesting.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2753 on: June 18, 2016, 08:18:42 pm »
Nice.
Σא

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2754 on: June 18, 2016, 08:55:27 pm »
They're called kilts.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2755 on: June 18, 2016, 09:18:17 pm »
They're called kilts.

Yeah, but those are usually knee-length, at best.  Skirts can go aaaaaall the way down.  Hell, I'm honestly curious to see if they have any in my size, if only to know what they're like.  Prolly wear 'em with shorts, though.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2756 on: June 18, 2016, 09:23:51 pm »
They're called kilts.

* Starts humming "Scotland the Brave"*

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2757 on: July 10, 2016, 02:59:32 pm »
Makes me think of a game idea I had where WWIII doesn't come in the form of an international conflict, but a massive, global civil war.  I'm not saying I'm a prophet, but I'm not saying that I'm not a prophet...

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #2758 on: July 10, 2016, 08:14:49 pm »
Makes me think of a game idea I had where WWIII doesn't come in the form of an international conflict, but a massive, global civil war.  I'm not saying I'm a prophet, but I'm not saying that I'm not a prophet...

Are you a prophet?
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2759 on: July 10, 2016, 08:18:31 pm »

Are you a prophet?

I'm more accurate than the Bible!