Author Topic: Stupid Questions to Ask the President  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
Stupid Questions to Ask the President
« on: January 24, 2012, 04:15:20 pm »
So I clicked on this little phone next to the Youtube logo and found a veritable cornucopia of stupid. They are all questions queuing up to be sent to President Obama. Here are some highlights:

Why don't you do what former president FDR did DIRECT RELIEF!!! Spend the governments money use direct relief Public Works Administration, CCC, WPA, EBRA, NIRA, AAA, Glass-Steagall Banking Act and other programs FDR created, Thank You

1. Direct relief programs did jiggly squat to help the economy, and the Glass-Steagal Act was amended under Clinton in one of his bipartisan agreements.
2. Even then they were hated and the Supreme Court did what they could to get rid of them.

Is it true that you, President Obama, are not personally responsible for the debt and wars declared prior to your presidency?

Short answer: yes. Long answer: yeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I would like to know why you decided to outlaw gay/lesbian marriage. Its unconstitutional, like SOPA/PIPA.

Who are you and what country do you live in?

Dear Obama how do you feel that the government and main stream news is trying to snuff out Ron Paul when he is the only truthful person running for office ?

I wonder why you ask, since clearly you think he'd lie.

Why do you hate guns so much, are you going to detain all of the citizens who own guns because you and you "administration" think they are terrorists for some odd reason?

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Re: Stupid Questions to Ask the President
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 04:44:27 pm »
I think my IQ dropped 30 points reading that.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 04:55:21 pm »
Why won't you show us your real birth certificate?!!!!
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 05:04:17 pm »
The first one isn't all that bad, the Glass-Steagal Act does need to go back to how it was before Clinton, Newt, & all got their hands on it and fucked it up.

Offline Smilodon

• Warrior of Perim
  • Bishop
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 05:16:49 pm »
The first one isn't all that bad, the Glass-Steagal Act does need to go back to how it was before Clinton, Newt, & all got their hands on it and fucked it up.

IIRC the economic disaster we had probably would have been far less worse if Glass-Stegal was kept alone.

Offline jumpingjackflash

• Agent Swears-A-Lot Peashooter
  • Pope
  • Burn, baby, burn!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 06:45:09 am »
Why don't you do what former president FDR did DIRECT RELIEF!!! Spend the governments money use direct relief Public Works Administration, CCC, WPA, EBRA, NIRA, AAA, Glass-Steagall Banking Act and other programs FDR created, Thank You

Is it true that you, President Obama, are not personally responsible for the debt and wars declared prior to your presidency?

I would like to know why you decided to outlaw gay/lesbian marriage. Its unconstitutional, like SOPA/PIPA.

Dear Obama how do you feel that the government and main stream news is trying to snuff out Ron Paul when he is the only truthful person running for office ?

Why do you hate guns so much, are you going to detain all of the citizens who own guns because you and you "administration" think they are terrorists for some odd reason?

Ok seriously, is nobody even going to try and avenge my man-burrito?