Author Topic: Best Main Page Comments  (Read 1084 times)

Distind

Best Main Page Comments
« on: April 02, 2013, 12:08:18 pm »
I've always found the comments to quotes far more amusing than the quotes themselves, and this one is pretty good:
http://www.fstdt.net/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=93496&Page=3#1522626

Responding to
Quote from: BoJangles
Here’s another good reason for us to create a, “National Atheist Hunt Day”. People would be paid a bounty of $50. for every atheist head they brought in. Additional parts, other than their heads, would get you a bonus. It would be great for our national moral, help people who are out of work, be really good for “the children”, and also great for the environment and global warming.

We have
Quote from: Cloning Blues
Unlike some other posters here, I'm not a gun owner. I'm not particularly tough. In fact, I'm a scrawny white guy who watches too much anime and gets almost no exercise. Yet for some reason my reaction to this is still along the lines of: "come at me bro."

I have this sneaking suspicion that Mister "Bo Jangles" might be one of those few people I could realistically take.

I'm reading over them for amusement's sake at the moment, but I'd love to see any others people find.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: Best Main Page Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:15:11 pm »
I'm not particularly tough. In fact, I'm a scrawny white guy who watches too much anime and gets almost no exercise.
...this could be my long lost brother.