Author Topic: About my ban  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
About my ban
« on: June 09, 2018, 06:49:58 pm »
I apologize for not doing research that conversion therapy does not work.

Because of that, I revise what the government should do to cure homosexuality which is to make it required by law for doctors to provide chemical castration drugs that will make homosexuals asexual.

It will be beneficial to their self esteem because they won’t feel depressed over falling in love with heterosexuals of the same gender who will obviously not return their love.

Tolpuddle Martyr tried to debunk my argument that the natural purpose of sex is procreation by saying that the natural purpose is descriptive not prescriptive. However all our natural traits have prescriptions. We have feet for walking, running, kicking, dancing, or driving cars, however our prescription is that we put on shoes when we go out of our house and not at a beach.

We assign prescriptive roles to natural purposes. For millennia, humans understood that the purpose of sex was procreation hence the institution of marriage.

Before the evil legalization of the mass murder of unborn babies, and before the invention of condoms, even prostitutes knew that having sex would produce children that they would be responsible for raising.

So that is the reason why God hates homosexual sex.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Re: About my ban
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 07:07:59 pm »

Are you really saying we should castrate people because you don't like their sexual orientations? What about bisexual people like me? Should I be forced to take those drugs?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 08:20:52 pm »

Are you really saying we should castrate people because you don't like their sexual orientations? What about bisexual people like me? Should I be forced to take those drugs?

No, since you are at least attracted to females, the doctors should train you to pursue female wives.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 08:34:26 pm »

No, since you are at least attracted to females, the doctors should train you to pursue female wives.

You know I'm a woman, right? And isn't "female wives" a tautology?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 08:57:50 pm »

Sorry I am extremely tired. The doctors should train you to pursue husband’s.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 09:01:37 pm »
Chemical castration for homosexuals?

Alan Turing wants a word with you.

Fuck off.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 09:06:43 pm »

Train me how? You're already on very thin ice, so I'd choose my words carefully if I were you.

Fuck off.

And there we have it. The perfect response to this bullshit.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 11:15:44 pm »

Train me how? You're already on very thin ice, so I'd choose my words carefully if I were you.

Fuck off.

And there we have it. The perfect response to this bullshit.

Train you by teaching you that you should flirt with men only and strategies on how to avoid flirting with women by teaching you to understand that most women are heterosexual so you should understand their perspective if someone of the same sex flirted with them.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 12:22:54 am »
So, you went from "OK, I know that conversion therapy is bad and won't talk about it anymore" back to wanting conversion therapy in two posts.

We'll see you in a week.

MOD NOTE: Jacob has been banned for another week.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:41:19 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 01:08:58 am »
Direct question jacob

If Jesus hates gay sex as much as you say he does, why is he making out with Mohammed?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 01:41:46 am »
I banned him for another week so you'll have to wait for an answer for a while.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 04:44:53 am »
So, you went from "OK, I know that conversion therapy is bad and won't talk about it anymore" back to wanting conversion therapy in two posts.

Just going to say that, technically, this time he was saying we should chemically castrate the homosexuals and make sure the bisexuals seek out only opposite-sex relationships.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 05:58:10 pm »
Thank you, Askold, you saved me the trouble.

Also:

Just going to say that, technically, this time he was saying we should chemically castrate the homosexuals and make sure the bisexuals seek out only opposite-sex relationships.

That's basically conversion therapy for bi people.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:59:52 pm by Sigmaleph »
Σא

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 07:05:39 pm »

That's basically conversion therapy for bi people.

Fair enough.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:37 pm »
You know, Jesus spent a lot of his time with 12 young men, all single, and Jesus himself never had a wife or a girlfriend either.

Just sayin' is all.