Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2072630 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3840 on: May 02, 2013, 07:53:00 pm »
Also I have been coughing all night after spending all day inhaling dandelion fluff. I have not slept and I will be a miserable person all day.

My dog likes to eat dandelion fluff, not kidding  he really does likes too, I think it's bit weird.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #3841 on: May 02, 2013, 07:55:37 pm »
Dogs LOVE dandelion fluff! I don't get it! Maybe it looks interesting or tasty to them? Hank ate dandelion fluff yesterday, or tried to, and then wasn't at all sure what happened when it dissipated.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #3842 on: May 02, 2013, 08:47:38 pm »
My first dog never ate dandelion fluff, but Ollie is a whole different story. I asked the vet about it, and he was laughing over it.

wrightway

« Reply #3843 on: May 02, 2013, 09:32:07 pm »
The murder of my laptop and the replacement with a crummy tablet. I keep hitting every button but the one I want.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3844 on: May 02, 2013, 11:12:00 pm »
Dogs LOVE dandelion fluff! I don't get it! Maybe it looks interesting or tasty to them? Hank ate dandelion fluff yesterday, or tried to, and then wasn't at all sure what happened when it dissipated.

My husky seems to have a taste for the fluff in one of my pillows... I think I'd prefer she like dandelion fluff but we don't have any dandelions nearby.

Also, she learned how to navigate the stairs like a week after we got her and she was still pretty damn young. Like the exact age she had been weened and able to be sold legally, etc.,

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #3845 on: May 02, 2013, 11:31:50 pm »
Like people, some dogs are just more ungainly than others.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3846 on: May 03, 2013, 12:03:02 am »
Yeah but it's also annoying in the fact that I can't get up and down like she can and before we figured out how to block the stairs she'd zoom up them and I couldn't catch her.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3847 on: May 03, 2013, 01:28:58 am »
This dog is unusually big even for a mastiff. His parents were 150 and 200 pounds, so he's going to be huge. He's still unmistakably a puppy--he still even has that little pointy puppy head they all have for the first six months--but he weighs fifty pounds and he's huge. His paws alone are bigger than both my hands together. This is a picture of Hank (the dog) and Boything:

For comparison's sake, Boything is five and a half foot tall and weighs about 220 pounds. And this was about two weeks ago, and because Hank is so young he's growing really fast, so he was probably five or ten pounds lighter. He's pretty well-behaved for how young he is. He's just still a baby--but a baby that weighs probably fifty pounds. I like to call him 'fifty pounds of ears and feet' because he's really pretty much all ears and paws.

I adore him. He's lovely. One of my favourite doggies. But he's increasingly hard to, yanno, pick up. At least he can manage the stairs now. He used to be so ungainly (because of those huge paws) that he couldn't even negotiate steps and had to be carried. He was a hell of a lot smaller then.

............welp I'll be over here in the corner crying for my lost Kowalski.

But seriously holy hell that dog is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!  I mean I could probably lift him myself as he weighs about the same as some bags I've lifted by myself but jesus.

Ironbite-the hell they feeding him?

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #3848 on: May 03, 2013, 10:54:14 am »
He just gets puppy chow when I'm there. He's a growing boy so he's allowed to have as much as he wants. Eventually I'm sure they're gonna have to switch him to a healthy, wholesome diet of kindergarteners or whole sheep or something.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3849 on: May 03, 2013, 11:17:01 am »
He just gets puppy chow when I'm there. He's a growing boy so he's allowed to have as much as he wants. Eventually I'm sure they're gonna have to switch him to a healthy, wholesome diet of kindergarteners or whole sheep or something.
It amazing how much those things'll eat. My Aunt has a Great Dane puppy and the amount of food he eats is frankly ridiculous, even considering he's the size of a small horse.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3850 on: May 03, 2013, 12:21:19 pm »
Is it bad that at my size, that dog doesn't seem very big?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3851 on: May 03, 2013, 04:06:39 pm »
I like bigger dogs, but I don't think I'd want anything like a great dane or Irish wolfhound because of how expensive it is to feed them.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #3852 on: May 03, 2013, 10:35:18 pm »
Mom wants to talk to me about something, she didn't say what over the phone(even though she didn't seem pissed), if any of my fucking neighbors were nosing out the windows yesterday and said anything, I swear I will cut their fucking tongues out...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:41:32 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3853 on: May 03, 2013, 11:12:45 pm »
Lol is used way too much, its starting to become a freakin full stop.
"hi how are you, lol"
"im good lol"
lololololol
Attached to the end of the most random freakin statements
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3854 on: May 03, 2013, 11:30:32 pm »
Lol is used way too much, its starting to become a freakin full stop.
"hi how are you, lol"
"im good lol"
lololololol
Attached to the end of the most random freakin statements
i kno lol.

But yeah, the "lolololol" thing especially annoys me. What the fuck is "laughing out laughing out laughing out laughing out loud" supposed to mean?