Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071072 times)

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #6990 on: March 11, 2014, 11:56:13 pm »
He knows if he goes anywhere the Rothschilds will track him through his embedded RFID tag.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6991 on: March 12, 2014, 12:29:57 am »
My dad is yelling about how there's no "right to education" in the Constitution, therefore there should be no public education "forced" on students at all.

How do I 9th Amendment?
Is he libertarian, religious fundie, or militia fundie?

Definitely a libertarian, definitely not a religious fundie, and probably not a militia fundie (but he might become one once he abandons civilization to live in a shack in the woods to stockpile guns and canned oysters).
So, he's militiatarian.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #6992 on: March 13, 2014, 08:02:24 am »
Facebook looks godawful now. It's not even the fact that it once again changed unnecessarily, it's that the font and new layout make it look like a stupid page riddled with errors.

Also, it's really fucking cold outside, after being 70 here yesterday. My hair froze as I walked to class.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #6993 on: March 13, 2014, 10:43:22 am »
My wortless shit of a computer wont load a goddanm thing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #6994 on: March 13, 2014, 10:46:18 am »
Oh good, at least I've gotten rid of my search for [REDACTED]

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6995 on: March 13, 2014, 01:01:55 pm »
Facebook looks godawful now. It's not even the fact that it once again changed unnecessarily, it's that the font and new layout make it look like a stupid page riddled with errors.

Also, it's really fucking cold outside, after being 70 here yesterday. My hair froze as I walked to class.

I hear you.  All I have to do today is take my cat to the vet but I'm not looking forward to being out of the car for how long it takes to walk to the car and walk to the vet's office.

Ironbite-poor baby's not gonna like me today.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #6996 on: March 13, 2014, 03:50:49 pm »
I am lizard and his Doge posts.

If I ran an internet forum and someone posts Doge or the humor related to it, even carried it in their avatar and signatures I would ban them on the spot without question. And I'm not sure how long the ban would last...

Since this shit is becoming even more and more out of hand, I am coming to a fucking boiling point. Not just I am lizard.

See me again in a few days. I am done with this site.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6997 on: March 13, 2014, 05:00:21 pm »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6998 on: March 13, 2014, 06:02:26 pm »
I am lizard and his Doge posts.

If I ran an internet forum and someone posts Doge or the humor related to it, even carried it in their avatar and signatures I would ban them on the spot without question. And I'm not sure how long the ban would last...

Since this shit is becoming even more and more out of hand, I am coming to a fucking boiling point. Not just I am lizard.

See me again in a few days. I am done with this site.

The real irony is his avatar being anthropomorphic ice cream when he says that.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #6999 on: March 13, 2014, 06:07:05 pm »
Is it anthropomorphized ice cream?  I thought it was a cat sundae.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #7000 on: March 13, 2014, 06:51:30 pm »

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #7001 on: March 13, 2014, 11:45:41 pm »
Ah... and the whipped cream and cherry are... part of an attack?  The mating process?  Because it's a delicious creature?

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #7002 on: March 13, 2014, 11:50:05 pm »
Probably because it's fan art and the artist wanted to put whipped cream and a cherry on its head.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:11:39 pm by solar. »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #7003 on: March 14, 2014, 12:50:43 am »
My research skills class is determed as all hell to get us to use Endnote, but the problem is that harvard referencing style doesnt really fit into endnote, especially when it comes to australian government publications
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #7004 on: March 14, 2014, 12:26:10 pm »
Probably because it's fan art and the artist wanted to put whipped cream cream and a cherry on its head.

I like my answers better.