Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074932 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #7830 on: August 21, 2014, 09:17:32 pm »
On that note, the usage of '°K'. The unit is kelvin, not degree Kelvin.[/physics pedantry]
Σא

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7831 on: August 22, 2014, 12:32:28 pm »
Youtube. Again. Just, look at this shit. What even is this?

Confusing and moronic?

(Also, Angry Joe subscriber?  Fuck yeah!)
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7832 on: August 22, 2014, 11:11:09 pm »
Joe is awesome. Few things in life are more entertaining then seeing a shitty game being so masterfully ripped to pieces.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7833 on: August 23, 2014, 10:41:30 am »
Joe is awesome. Few things in life are more entertaining then seeing a shitty game being so masterfully ripped to pieces.

Kinda like watching Buckley do the same thing to idiotic shit that happens on the net and bad pop music.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #7834 on: August 23, 2014, 05:55:06 pm »
Seeing anything shitty torn apart is so gratifying.  Heck, even seeing something you like get torn apart can be funny if done right.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #7835 on: August 23, 2014, 05:56:34 pm »
Thus explaining like 90% of the internet.
Σא

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #7836 on: August 23, 2014, 06:04:17 pm »
Two more things. 

1.  The damned hotkey function on windows.  Aside from there being no point to having such a function when holding control does the same damn thing, it can actually screw things up if you accidently activate it by some typo.  It left me cursing my laptop the other day when I couldn't type a damn thing into search bars. 

2.  People who jump the gun on accusing someone of pedophilia.  Look, I know it's the internet, people say fucked up shit and deserved to be called out on it.  But finding someone attractive who's a few months shy of eighteen is hardly in the same category as some creepy child molester.  Also, has it ever occured to them that the people finding the girl attractive could actually be teenagers themselves? 

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7837 on: August 23, 2014, 08:33:24 pm »
2.  People who jump the gun on accusing someone of pedophilia.  Look, I know it's the internet, people say fucked up shit and deserved to be called out on it.  But finding someone attractive who's a few months shy of eighteen is hardly in the same category as some creepy child molester.  Also, has it ever occured to them that the people finding the girl attractive could actually be teenagers themselves? 
What are you, some kind of paedophile?

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #7838 on: August 23, 2014, 09:19:40 pm »
Ooh boy, here we go again.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #7839 on: August 23, 2014, 10:08:36 pm »

lol

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7840 on: August 24, 2014, 01:33:52 am »
RAGEAHOLIC SOFT ON CRIME SOFT ON CRIME MURRICAN RAEG INITIATE
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #7841 on: August 24, 2014, 01:47:14 am »
RAGEAHOLIC SOFT ON CRIME SOFT ON CRIME MURRICAN RAEG INITIATE
SOFT ON FABRIC!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #7842 on: August 24, 2014, 05:07:57 am »
So, now that Art's had his Youtube rant, I'll have one of mine.  Why the fuck are random videos showing up in my History?  Actually, they're not completely random; if an embedded video shows up on my tumblr dash, it ends up in my History now, even if the video was never played.  Also, I'm pretty sure some video thumbnails that show up at the end of a video are being put there, too.  My History is for videos I've fucking watched, not unplayed videos that happened to randomly appear on my screen.

Edit:  Guh, nevermind.  It turns out the problem was part of an extension I'm using.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 05:12:44 am by Iosa the Invincible »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7843 on: August 24, 2014, 05:23:24 am »
So, now that Art's had his Youtube rant, I'll have one of mine.  Why the fuck are random videos showing up in my History?  Actually, they're not completely random; if an embedded video shows up on my tumblr dash, it ends up in my History now, even if the video was never played.  Also, I'm pretty sure some video thumbnails that show up at the end of a video are being put there, too.  My History is for videos I've fucking watched, not unplayed videos that happened to randomly appear on my screen.

Edit:  Guh, nevermind.  It turns out the problem was part of an extension I'm using.

Which extension? I've been having that problem as well.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #7844 on: August 24, 2014, 06:44:22 am »

Which extension? I've been having that problem as well.

Youtube Center.  And I was wrong, I still have the problem.  If you so much as mouse over the videos in the sidebar, they turn up in your History.