Author Topic: Post Your Blog!  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Post Your Blog!
« on: April 22, 2013, 12:47:10 am »
So a friend wanted help with designing and promoting a blog.  I thought I'd turn to these forums to help her do just that.  Of course, I started thinking about it, and why should I only help her blog flourish.  I have a blog and I'm sure a few other forumites do to.  So go ahead and post links to your blogs here!

Here's my friend's blog.  I'm a co-admin, and I still have to tweak the html on her back posts so it'll be able to use some smexy css rules.  I swear to fuck, the auto-generated code of Blogger is fucking ugly.

Here's my blog.  I have to admit I didn't even think of updating the design until my friend asked for help with hers.  Therefore I have to modify my html too.  Fortunately I didn't let Blogger make ugly auto-gen code.  I just didn't really use tags like I should have to begin with for some bass-ackward reason.

Anyway, feel free to post your bogs.  Feedback is certainly welcome on the blogs I posted here as well.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Post Your Blog!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:52:49 am »
While you guys can see it on my signature I might as well post it her so heres my weird and kinda stupid blog http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lilithrulesbitches

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 01:04:43 am »
While you guys can see it on my signature I might as well post it her so heres my weird and kinda stupid blog http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lilithrulesbitches

Dang.  I've been holding of on making a Tumblr, but I might just to check your blog out.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 01:08:16 am »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 01:10:39 am »
The link is in my signature. Though I have to warn you, it does it get a bit strange.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 01:15:28 am »
sure, why not?

asknoblecause.tumblr.com <- mostly a hobby blog of late.  I'll be posting here regularly after my interview tomorrow/today.

Or, if you want to RP... cerimtreascair.tumblr.com
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 01:43:24 am »
I don't blog...I stalk.

Ironbite-oh yes.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 01:52:27 am »
The link is in my signature. Though I have to warn you, it does it get a bit strange.

Strange?? A good deal of my blog is dedicated to how much I want to fuck Palpatine, so I out strange you there.  :D

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 11:03:29 am »
I don't have a blog. However I did have a metal vlog on YouTube that I kinda juat stopped for no particular reason. I kinda want to start it up again now.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 01:08:20 am »

Strange?? A good deal of my blog is dedicated to how much I want to fuck Palpatine, so I out strange you there.  :D

My blog consists of a bunch of strange and sometimes disturbing images and a few random Doctor Who pictures.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 01:20:49 am »
cwcskittles.tumblr.com

It's nothing spectacular outside of the huge amount of reblogged Texts from Top Gear pics, but there's some stuff of me that you guys have never seen. Mostly me with my shirt off like Cait demanded I post here anyway.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 08:05:12 pm »
I've been overhauling the custom CSS on my friend's blog, so you might give it another look.  My goal is to make things simple for both of us.

She basically uses the composer instead of raw html to construct her posts, and I want them to be using CSS rules with no other intervention.  I'll probably tweak a few things and clean the spreadsheet even more.  Tell me what you think so far and offer more feedback, please!

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 08:12:01 pm »
I'd post my personal Tumblr blog, but I'm really paranoid and hardly share it with anyone, so... yeah. I'm always kind of scared someone from any part of the internet will recognize me, call me out, and harass me/humiliate me/track me down/etc.

I'll tell you this much, right now, it's all Disgaea stuff, furries, and food. Lots of recipes too. I usually just reblog whatever my friends reblog.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 01:18:46 am »
I'd post my personal Tumblr blog, but I'm really paranoid and hardly share it with anyone, so... yeah. I'm always kind of scared someone from any part of the internet will recognize me, call me out, and harass me/humiliate me/track me down/etc.

I'll tell you this much, right now, it's all Disgaea stuff, furries, and food. Lots of recipes too. I usually just reblog whatever my friends reblog.

Now that you call attention to that idea, is it wrong now that I'm imaging Ian McDiarmid looking at my blog, and being like"This girl has problems"  :o

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 04:17:09 pm »
Which one?  My LJ?  Or my Tumblr?
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!