Author Topic: The White Papers (Targeting US Citizens)  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: The White Papers (Targeting US Citizens)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 05:10:10 am »
Believed, without any evidence. Certainly not any evidence that would have held up in court.

Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 02:08:56 pm »
Believed, without any evidence. Certainly not any evidence that would have held up in court.
Or if they did have evidence it's the government's job to bring a case against him. Or maybe I'm just old school.

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 06:53:33 pm »
I believe that in principle, being an American citizen should not protect you from being targeted by the military if you join a terrorist organization whom we are at war with. But I believe there should be stricter guidelines and more transparency. I do think that in this case, al-Awlaki was a legitimate target. I would suggest that much of Yemen WOULD constitute a war zone, given the government's limited control over its territory. If he'd been living in an apartment in downtown Sana'a, that would be different.

I'm going with this.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth