Author Topic: Fitch “The Cosmic Economist” v. Republican Party  (Read 1772 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Fitch “The Cosmic Economist” v. Republican Party
« on: August 23, 2013, 08:25:12 pm »
Stop hammertime, read this actual part of the lawsuit. No this is not a parody:

40. 1 pray the Republic prepared the proper political and legal political games for the 35 million worlds conservative Europeans that speak German and English that wish to come here to counter balance the 60 years of world liberal party migrants from Mexico.! will create jobs for them so they are employed and do not take our jobs; as I will work on full world conservative party grids full employment of all world conservative heritages. They have all already signed up to vote Republican as per the world conservative heritage migration desires grids. So we just need a legal way to counter act the 60 years of world liberal migration movements.

41. Then I want a movie script for me and my African American honky cousin. I would
like to play in Blazing Saddles with him for his first starring role and many other funny as all movies.

I think this is the craziest lawsuit ever. I dare someone to find a lawsuit more utterly batshit insane.

The Plaintiff Cody Austin Fitch is a self-described “ABA Certified Paralegal”, lifelong Orange County (CA) Republican, author of this batshit insane blog. Just for reference he is not GOP a congressional candidate or FOX News host. He should run for the lulz. Here’s a quote from the blog:
This Lockique is for public debate, proper legislation, better economic civil liberties, ever changing economic theories and a well respected resolve to what international SOE’s inherently do. [def. of lockique (Use Tomb search before reading]. If China allows I would attend a SASAC meeting. If I had one sentence, it would be: neo-mercantlism crashes,then devours free enterprises and free trade. or comparative advantage needs work. Root Economics (R) Rootologist. The Cosmic Economist.
I expected to find a superhero called The Cosmic Economist, sadly that character does not exist :(. Who else will fight spreadsheets in space?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:31:35 am by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Fitch “The Cosmic Economist” v. Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 02:42:33 pm »
Ok TIM...explain what this is all about.

Ironbite-now.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:00:22 pm »

I'd like to wonder why lawyers apparently don't have to be versed in basic diction and grammar, but... I'm jaded already.
Seriously, that guy is nuts.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 06:37:17 pm »
Ok TIM...explain what this is all about.

Ironbite-now.
TL:DR The schizoid teatard plaintiff Cody Austin Fitch is suing the Republican Party for not being as schizoid crazy as he is. It’s like Timecube got mixed up with Dr. Strangelove. Fret not, I am fluent in Schizoid and can translate. I will break this down by the numbers listed in the lawsuit:

5. Only conservatives and liberals exist, screw you everyone else.
6. Only Republicans represent conservatives.
7. For the record the plaintiff has been batshit insane for 11 years now.
8. Via antitrust violations and cartels and monopoly violations the Chinese commies took: r jerbs, over 500,000 manufacturing industrial plants, homes, ability to reproduce and cheated the elderly out of money.
9. These commies known as the Liberal World Party have invaded America with over 500,000 world leftist migrants yearly. Occupy Wall Street was complicit in the above loss of r jerbs, over 500,000 manufacturing industrial plants, homes, ability to reproduce in addition to unemployment thus social welfare and higher taxes. Also the Republican Party is a corporation. The Republican Party is negligent by allowing such by not increasing border patrol and security via placement of military bases, digging sensors and radar. This is because Mexico is a “Liberal Party nation” with intent to invade the USA. Thus whites are going to be a minority both racially and culturally in 22 years.
10. All of the above is the Republican Party’s fault.
11. The plaintiff has been unemployed for around 4 years now due to Mexico and Communist China.
12. The above is the Republican Party’s fault and white conservative people are dying off.
13. The Republican Party has ignored all of the plaintiff’s batshit insane wargarble over the past decade. The plaintiff keeps sending more and would like attention.
14. As a registered Republican the Plantiff expects the Republican Part to provide him political safety and opportunity.
15. A combination of 13 and 14.
16. The plaintiff believes that he is controlling the Republican Party despite never being contacted by them for the past decade. Thus the Republican Party is acting unprofessionally.
17. The Plaintiff blames the Republican Party for not having a wife, car, home and career due to neglect.
18. – 40 is restating everything above using more wargarble.
41. The Plantiff thinks himself a hero as per his impression of Regan thus wants a movie script similar to Blazing Saddles so that he can and his “African American honky cousin” can be stars.

I'd like to wonder why lawyers apparently don't have to be versed in basic diction and grammar, but... I'm jaded already.
Seriously, that guy is nuts.
He only thinks he is a ABA paralegal due to schizophrenia.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:42:31 pm by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*