Author Topic: Joe Arpaio goes full Orly  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
Joe Arpaio goes full Orly
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:14:29 pm »
http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/EJMontini/157589

Someone needs to tell Joe Arpaio that he should never, EVER, go full Orly Taitz. It only makes him look like an idiot. If it means he finally gets kicked out of the Sheriff's position, however, I will NOT complain. This is the latest example of how long overdue he is to be replaced.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline SkyTrekTower

• Bishop
Re: Joe Arpaio goes full Orly
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:17:58 pm »
Are there any stats on the beliefs on President Obama's citizenship in his county?  It'd be interesting to see if there is a possibility of him actually believing it or if he is just pandering to his constituents.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:33:42 pm »
These people are so convinced that there's a conspiracy that if they just keep digging, they'll find all the evidence they need to blow it wide open.  Of course if there was a conspiracy designed to put someone who isn't eligible for the Presidency in the White House......WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE ANY SHRED OF EVIDENCE FOR ANY JACKASS WITH A COMPUTER TO FIND!?

Ironbite-in other words....these rednecks are fucking stupid.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:42:56 pm »
These people are so convinced that there's a conspiracy that if they just keep digging, they'll find all the evidence they need to blow it wide open.  Of course if there was a conspiracy designed to put someone who isn't eligible for the Presidency in the White House......WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE ANY SHRED OF EVIDENCE FOR ANY JACKASS WITH A COMPUTER TO FIND!?

Ironbite-in other words....these rednecks are fucking stupid.

Exactly. If they go to all this trouble, why couldn't they just get a "real" birth certificate? Why would they use one that is badly forged enough that this jackass could tell?

Also since Oily Taintz name came up:

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 10:51:08 pm »
In fact, why not fly Stanley Anne Durham to the US for the birth?
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 10:57:52 pm »
I think the horse is dead, it's been that way for some time, can we stop beating it??

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 04:14:49 pm »
The sheriff's reasoning is often so subtle that I'm not sure I understand it.  He's saying there's a conspiracy to cover up a conspiracy, right?  And from this point, infinite regression?
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 07:34:24 pm »
I think the horse is dead, it's been that way for some time, can we stop beating it??

Not only is it dead, I think it's fossilized.