Author Topic: Tea Party militant rapes daughter  (Read 5367 times)

Offline The Bright Angel

• Apprentice
  • Just Your typical Bi possible Trans kid (not sure)
Re: Tea Party militant rapes daughter
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 12:27:22 am »
Wow. this is not good. Threatening the government is a crime but add in this rape, this guy won't be seeing the light of day for a long while. Pity. Tea Party people are kinda fun to talk too. Even if they are nuts but then again who is really?
"Can you imagine on judgement day, when God tells you your wife was secretly a lesbian who liked you but never really loved you. That she wasn't your soul-mate after all. Better if both of you were free to find your true love."-Evil Roy Slick of Yahoo News

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 12:28:01 am »
He should use the Gingrich defense of "I just loved my country so much" to justify his actions.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 02:17:12 am »
When I read that, I honestly asked myself, why this guy hasn't been sent to Guantanamo, you know where the other dangerous terrorists get sent. I know it is unrelated, but I cant help but feel the heavy hypocrisy where someone steals grenades with clear intent to use but doesn't end up at the number 1 prison for terrorists. That said though, I strongly disapprove of Guantanamo too, but this bastards should rot. Raping your own daughter, that alone is bad enough.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 02:26:42 am »
When I read that, I honestly asked myself, why this guy hasn't been sent to Guantanamo, you know where the other dangerous terrorists get sent. I know it is unrelated, but I cant help but feel the heavy hypocrisy where someone steals grenades with clear intent to use but doesn't end up at the number 1 prison for terrorists. That said though, I strongly disapprove of Guantanamo too, but this bastards should rot. Raping your own daughter, that alone is bad enough.
Time to make use of the NDAA...

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 02:30:32 am »
  Absurdium sounds like a type of metal.
Argumentum ad unobtainium.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 02:34:23 am »

Oh but it's very related, at least to me. There is a lot of attention paid to Islamic terrorist but less attention paid to domestic terrorists, for largely xenophobic reasons. We need to treat all terrorists equally and not just focus on the ones with a different culture and skin color. (I also agree with you that Guantanamo is problematic.)
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline The Bright Angel

• Apprentice
  • Just Your typical Bi possible Trans kid (not sure)
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 03:41:43 am »
We need to treat all terrorists equally and not just focus on the ones with a different culture and skin color. (I also agree with you that Guantanamo is problematic.)

fat chance of that. Not with the way the lunatics on fox and other super right ring go on about. They think Xenophobia is the way to go. Government run by fear is easier to manage then one by knowledge and tolerance. Eisenhower would find these people sick. So much for that warning of the Industrial Military Complex.
"Can you imagine on judgement day, when God tells you your wife was secretly a lesbian who liked you but never really loved you. That she wasn't your soul-mate after all. Better if both of you were free to find your true love."-Evil Roy Slick of Yahoo News

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 07:22:04 am »
There is a lot of attention paid to Islamic terrorist but less attention paid to domestic terrorists, for largely xenophobic reasons. We need to treat all terrorists equally and not just focus on the ones with a different culture and skin color. (I also agree with you that Guantanamo is problematic.)

I have been saying that for years. Terrorism is terrorism,  no matter who does it or for what reason. The group that kills abortion doctors - terrorists. Groups that firebomb labs that research on animals - terrorists.

My Animal Law professor is a staunch animal-rights supporter. The entire class has been "why eating meat is bad" and "why animal research is bad." (OK, not the entire class. We did have 3 weeks where we did practical group problems that are likely to be seen in practice - breed-specific legislation, dog bites, etc.) Although she makes a point of saying she does not support acts that endanger people, I get the impression she would be right there, opening cage doors if she thought she could get away with it.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 09:49:21 am »
lol, funny thing about those Animal Rights extremist is that some of them are a-okay with stepping over Human Rights.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 09:57:30 am »
Radical right-wing groups heavily supported Dyer, accusing the government of being out to get him.

WAT

They fucking should be "out to get him".

Offline Whore of Spamylon

• Bishop

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 11:17:26 am »
He's like the bastard 3-way lovechild of Billy Corgan, Glenn Danzig and Steve Jobs' stylist.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:20 pm »
This guy is nuttier than a fucking squirrel turd.  If you can rape your daughter and threaten violence against police and government officials while crying government persecution, then you are NOT right in the head.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter